Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

We're Not Doctors

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm tired of all these "woe is me I'm going to kill myself" threads and expecting a bunch of intermediate through high school (primary through secondary) school kids to know what to say. 1) If you actually plan on killing yourself, you'll probably do it and you won't have to ask a bunch of people for their opinion. 2) Stop giving them attention. Give them help. For the kids living in the United States, these are all telephone numbers devoted to help you. The Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696 Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433 Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743 Eating Disorders: 1-847-831-3438 Sexual Abuse: 1-800-656-4673 Runaway: 1-800-843-5200 Exhale (for after Abortion and or Pro-Voice hotline): 1-866-439-4253 England: Childline: O8OO 1111 Members from UK/Canada/outside U.S. if you know of any numbers or places to reach professional support, please post it here. 

We're Not Doctors

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
This should be stickied

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.

We're Not Doctors

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar

"iamalive" wrote:

This should be stickied
Your wish is the mod's command, I guess.

We're Not Doctors

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jack Mack" wrote:

I'm tired of all these "woe is me I'm going to kill myself" threads and expecting a bunch of intermediate through high school (primary through secondary) school kids to know what to say.
Exactly. Thanks for posting this.

We're Not Doctors

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Too many stickied topics up there

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

We're Not Doctors

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar

"nascarawesome" wrote:

Too many stickied topics up there
Thanks for the helpful contribution. I'm so glad you got the point of this thread. 

We're Not Doctors

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry. Good idea for a thread but since this is a sticky topic I guess the mods thougth there was room.

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

We're Not Doctors

Posted By:
Hotshot05_1394414 Lock
Hotshot05_1394414
StarStarStarStar
I totally agree with all the posts above if you need a place to talk and you live in the united states please call one of those numbers or seek the help of an adult that you trust alot but yes all of the OP's ideas are a good thing please seek help if you are thinking of doing something to yourself and talk with professinals PLEASE do so.

We're Not Doctors

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Brilliant thread.

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

We're Not Doctors

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, great idea posting this.  I hope that now that someone has said something; all of the 'I'm emo and suicidal' people will quit on asking kids for their opinion. I guess it's just for attention.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

speak about the above user

We the Kidz

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos