Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

We're Not Doctors

Posted By:
lotti125
lotti125
StarStarStar
Congratz. I like cake too.

Happy Dancing :D Haters gonna hate :[ Harry Styles :3

We're Not Doctors

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Great. This thread helps us

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused

We're Not Doctors

Posted By:
GrandCalamity
GrandCalamity
StarStarStar
Beautiful and extremely helpful. smile

♥GrandCalamity♥

We're Not Doctors

Posted By:
coritz
coritz
StarStarStarStar
why would they put it online and ask for an opinion? i think they only do it for attention.... i mean my life sucks I'm sick all the time I'm allergic to everything that is nature "exept water smart-A$$"  my family yells at me constantly and calls me an idiot,my sister always gets me in trouble and I'm always beat up by my sister my mom doesn't do anything. i have a terrible memory because its an allergic reaction to pollen and I'm happy as ever I'm not suicidal and I'm not even depressed NOT EVEN WHEN I WAS TYPING IT DID I FLINCH ONCE i think they are just wimps who can't take life, life sucks get over it at least you aren't a kid in africa they can teen eat you have food,water,shelter and someone in they world loves you  i know it because i love all of you all with my heart. you have reasons to be sad i understand your family yells at you, your relatives are mean to you believe me I'm like that too (although i think the only thing that makes me different is my parents are happily married) i understand myself, i have very little friends at school because of a rumor at school that I'm gay (I'm not i didn't want to hurt the girls feelings so i hung out with her) i know all your problems but you can be happy with very little things in life. i dont understand your specific problem but i know what pain feels like. and can help

>___

We're Not Doctors

Posted By:
Hoax
Hoax
StarStarStar

"coritz" wrote:

why would they put it online and ask for an opinion? i think they only do it for attention.... i mean my life sucks I'm sick all the time I'm allergic to everything that is nature "exept water smart-A$$"  my family yells at me constantly and calls me an idiot,my sister always gets me in trouble and I'm always beat up by my sister my mom doesn't do anything. i have a terrible memory because its an allergic reaction to pollen and I'm happy as ever I'm not suicidal and I'm not even depressed NOT EVEN WHEN I WAS TYPING IT DID I FLINCH ONCE i think they are just wimps who can't take life, life sucks get over it at least you aren't a kid in africa they can teen eat you have food,water,shelter and someone in they world loves you  i know it because i love all of you all with my heart. you have reasons to be sad i understand your family yells at you, your relatives are mean to you believe me I'm like that too (although i think the only thing that makes me different is my parents are happily married) i understand myself, i have very little friends at school because of a rumor at school that I'm gay (I'm not i didn't want to hurt the girls feelings so i hung out with her) i know all your problems but you can be happy with very little things in life. i dont understand your specific problem but i know what pain feels like. and can help
(: well your better then most kids I know

I was originally gonna post a racist joke here but I knew you guys wouldn't like it, your welcome Americans, Russians, Muslims, Kenyans, Chinese, Japanese, Korea, Mexicans, Austrians, Germans, British, and last but not the least, Penguins.

We're Not Doctors

Posted By:
caileepixie
caileepixie
StarStar
hey  smile

We're Not Doctors

Posted By:
God's nerd
God's nerd
StarStarStar

"caileepixie" wrote:

hey  smile
 Cool

May 16th 2012- today I am leavening kw forever and going to f@ceb00k so.....if u wanna talk plz do it now
love,
Elizabeth(Ellie, Eliza, beth, Lizzie) Ps:I will miss you guys so badly!)

We're Not Doctors

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jack Mack" wrote:

I'm tired of all these "woe is me I'm going to kill myself" threads and expecting a bunch of intermediate through high school (primary through secondary) school kids to know what to say. 1) If you actually plan on killing yourself, you'll probably do it and you won't have to ask a bunch of people for their opinion. 2) Stop giving them attention. Give them help. For the kids living in the United States, these are all telephone numbers devoted to help you. The Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696 Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433 Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743 Eating Disorders: 1-847-831-3438 Sexual Abuse: 1-800-656-4673 Runaway: 1-800-843-5200 Exhale (for after Abortion and or Pro-Voice hotline): 1-866-439-4253 England: Childline: O8OO 1111 Members from UK/Canada/outside U.S. if you know of any numbers or places to reach professional support, please post it here. 
Clap

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

We're Not Doctors

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jack Mack" wrote:

I'm tired of all these "woe is me I'm going to kill myself" threads and expecting a bunch of intermediate through high school (primary through secondary) school kids to know what to say. 1) If you actually plan on killing yourself, you'll probably do it and you won't have to ask a bunch of people for their opinion. 2) Stop giving them attention. Give them help.
Clap

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

We're Not Doctors

Posted By:
hannnah63470
hannnah63470
Star
i know you fell dude  Blush

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

latest videos