Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Monsters only, enter if you dare!

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7603

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

I haz water bottle *pours it on Ally*
Nooooooooooooooooooo!
*continues pouring the water on* MWahahahahah >3

Monsters only, enter if you dare!

Posted By:
DespiteTheRage-
DespiteTheRage-
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 24
FOOD FIGHT! Big Grin -throws pie at Ally-

I'm obsessed with 5 boys.
Harry Styles♥
Zayn Malik♥
Liam Payne♥
Louis Tomlinson♥
Niall Horan♥
Or commonly known as One Direction.


Monsters only, enter if you dare!

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11035

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

I'M STILL A GHOST. x]
I'm still a demon :3
YAY I'M NOT ALONE! :3
Hehe. x]
I'M STILL A LUKA! *noms on a Gakupo*
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. x3
Heheh! Big Grin ALLY! *glomps and passes through* ...DARN GHOST THINGS.

oh my god becky


Monsters only, enter if you dare!

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

I haz water bottle *pours it on Ally*
Nooooooooooooooooooo!
*continues pouring the water on* MWahahahahah >3
*Runs away*

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Monsters only, enter if you dare!

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291

"DespiteTheRage-" wrote:

FOOD FIGHT! Big Grin -throws pie at Ally-
I'm invisible. xD

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Monsters only, enter if you dare!

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

I'M STILL A GHOST. x]
I'm still a demon :3
YAY I'M NOT ALONE! :3
Hehe. x]
I'M STILL A LUKA! *noms on a Gakupo*
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. x3
Heheh! Big Grin ALLY! *glomps and passes through* ...DARN GHOST THINGS.
LUKA! *glomp* ...HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Monsters only, enter if you dare!

Posted By:
DespiteTheRage-
DespiteTheRage-
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 24

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"DespiteTheRage-" wrote:

FOOD FIGHT! Big Grin -throws pie at Ally-
I'm invisible. xD
NUH YOU'RE NOT! -Throws sushi at Ally-

I'm obsessed with 5 boys.
Harry Styles♥
Zayn Malik♥
Liam Payne♥
Louis Tomlinson♥
Niall Horan♥
Or commonly known as One Direction.


Monsters only, enter if you dare!

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7603

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

I haz water bottle *pours it on Ally*
Nooooooooooooooooooo!
*continues pouring the water on* MWahahahahah >3
*Runs away*
*chases* I GOT HOLY WATER *holding a bottle up with a tag on it saying 'Holy water'*

Monsters only, enter if you dare!

Posted By:
diva2222
diva2222
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2848

"DespiteTheRage-" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"DespiteTheRage-" wrote:

FOOD FIGHT! Big Grin -throws pie at Ally-
I'm invisible. xD
NUH YOU'RE NOT! -Throws sushi at Ally-
Hand over the sushi nice and slow like!

You say if you could fly, you'd never come back down
You only have eyes for that blue, blue sky

you've yet to learn what sadness is
and are just now grasping what pain is like
even the feeling i have for you
must be expressed with words- Blue Bird By: Ikimono Gakari


Monsters only, enter if you dare!

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17423
xD *runs out of place and snaps fingers which blow up this joint-

Attack On Titan Quote


play online games

latest forum posts

have people bullied you?

Tragic Memory With Your Pet?

have people bullied you?

Suggestions

Tragic Memory With Your Pet?

our fury pets we love

latest videos