Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Monsters only, enter if you dare!

Posted By:
diva2222
diva2222
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2848

"iamalive" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

*goes in corner* BRAAAAAAAINNNNZZZ
*Hits you with sword* Shut it zombie! XD
zombies have feelings ya know... xD
. . . *Hits you again with sword* Demons don't, Well they do when you love somone. :3

You say if you could fly, you'd never come back down
You only have eyes for that blue, blue sky

you've yet to learn what sadness is
and are just now grasping what pain is like
even the feeling i have for you
must be expressed with words- Blue Bird By: Ikimono Gakari


Monsters only, enter if you dare!

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11104

"diva2222" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

*noms on a Kaito* :3
DON'T EAT LEN!
*starts nomming on a Len* o___o?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!
*omnomnomnom* Len's taste sweet.

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]


Monsters only, enter if you dare!

Posted By:
diva2222
diva2222
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2848

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

*noms on a Kaito* :3
DON'T EAT LEN!
*starts nomming on a Len* o___o?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!
*omnomnomnom* Len's taste sweet.
Well duh~! XD You can eat him, aslong as i get his headphones! x3

You say if you could fly, you'd never come back down
You only have eyes for that blue, blue sky

you've yet to learn what sadness is
and are just now grasping what pain is like
even the feeling i have for you
must be expressed with words- Blue Bird By: Ikimono Gakari


Monsters only, enter if you dare!

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12923
Mad

Monsters only, enter if you dare!

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11104

"diva2222" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

*noms on a Kaito* :3
DON'T EAT LEN!
*starts nomming on a Len* o___o?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!
*omnomnomnom* Len's taste sweet.
Well duh~! XD You can eat him, aslong as i get his headphones! x3
YAY! *keeps nomming on Len* Can I eat a Gakupo too?

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]


Monsters only, enter if you dare!

Posted By:
diva2222
diva2222
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2848

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

*noms on a Kaito* :3
DON'T EAT LEN!
*starts nomming on a Len* o___o?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!
*omnomnomnom* Len's taste sweet.
Well duh~! XD You can eat him, aslong as i get his headphones! x3
YAY! *keeps nomming on Len* Can I eat a Gakupo too?
Yes! :3

You say if you could fly, you'd never come back down
You only have eyes for that blue, blue sky

you've yet to learn what sadness is
and are just now grasping what pain is like
even the feeling i have for you
must be expressed with words- Blue Bird By: Ikimono Gakari


Monsters only, enter if you dare!

Posted By:
diva2222
diva2222
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2848

"iamalive" wrote:

Mad
HAHA~! XD

You say if you could fly, you'd never come back down
You only have eyes for that blue, blue sky

you've yet to learn what sadness is
and are just now grasping what pain is like
even the feeling i have for you
must be expressed with words- Blue Bird By: Ikimono Gakari


Monsters only, enter if you dare!

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11104

"diva2222" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

*noms on a Kaito* :3
DON'T EAT LEN!
*starts nomming on a Len* o___o?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!
*omnomnomnom* Len's taste sweet.
Well duh~! XD You can eat him, aslong as i get his headphones! x3
YAY! *keeps nomming on Len* Can I eat a Gakupo too?
Yes! :3
YAY!

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]


Monsters only, enter if you dare!

Posted By:
diva2222
diva2222
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2848
Nuuu my monster buddiehs left me!!! D:

You say if you could fly, you'd never come back down
You only have eyes for that blue, blue sky

you've yet to learn what sadness is
and are just now grasping what pain is like
even the feeling i have for you
must be expressed with words- Blue Bird By: Ikimono Gakari


Monsters only, enter if you dare!

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39293
I'M STILL A GHOST. x]

unicorns and rainbows. x3


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Jealousy? I DON'T KNOW!

Jealousy? I DON'T KNOW!

Dream pets.

Your favorite bands?

How do you think our world will end and why?

LE DRINK AND FOOD CREATIONS

latest videos