Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Private Profiles. -.-

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

Hey everyone, I don't usually rant about stuff, but this is really getting to me. -.- There are some people who don't want to add people, and I understand that.. but if you comment me, or anyone else with a low privacy profile, and your profile is on high privacy, I'm sorry, but don't expect a reply. I've had alot of people comment me, and I'm not able to comment them back because they don't accept friend requests and their profile is on high, they just get angry at you for not replying. So I'm just saying this for the future, thanks. smile
I 100% agree.

Me too.

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

Private Profiles. -.-

Posted By:
Impeccable
Impeccable
StarStarStarStarStar

######-####### ######

######## #### ### ######

#-###-# ######

### ########, # ##### ####### #### ##### #####, but this ## ###### ####### ## ##. -.- ##### ### #### ###### ### ##### #### ## ### ######, ### # ########## ####.. but ## ### ####### ##, ## ###### #### #### # ### ####### #######, ### #### ####### ## ## #### #######, ### #####, but ##### ###### # #####. #### ### #### ## ###### ####### ##, ### ### ### #### ## ####### #### #### ####### #### ##### ###### ###### ######## ### ##### ####### ## ## ####, #### #### ### ##### ## ### ### ### ########. ## ### #### ###### #### ### ### ######, ######. ## # #### agree.
Me too.

Count Your Rainbows
Not Your Thunderstorms.

Private Profiles. -.-

Posted By:
Lulu26562
Lulu26562
StarStarStar
I agree.. It's very irritating, especially when they get mad at you.

Hi

Private Profiles. -.-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

*Nods* I agree as well..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Private Profiles. -.-

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

Hey everyone, I don't usually rant about stuff, but this is really getting to me. -.- There are some people who don't want to add people, and I understand that.. but if you comment me, or anyone else with a low privacy profile, and your profile is on high privacy, I'm sorry, but don't expect a reply. I've had alot of people comment me, and I'm not able to comment them back because they don't accept friend requests and their profile is on high, they just get angry at you for not replying. So I'm just saying this for the future, thanks. smile

I know right ._.

Private Profiles. -.-

Posted By:
PandaKat96
PandaKat96
Star
ikr its like They start freakin sayin reply you mo fo

-Madi-

Private Profiles. -.-

Posted By:
PandaKat96
PandaKat96
Star
I hate private profiles because they comment on my profile and I cant reply cuz there ###### private setting is set on ###### high.  I mean I just joined this website like a day ago and someone already commented on my profile and there protection was all the way up and i could not reply and she started callin me a #####.# I mean c'mon its retarded, and y would you need it on a ### kids site.  Confused

-Madi-

Private Profiles. -.-

Posted By:
moogirl
moogirl
StarStar

"SnazzySkittles" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

Agree!

You have a point!

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three ######.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

God loves you and me!

I want 2 save animals and I am basically awesome.

Private Profiles. -.-

Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
StarStarStarStar
i agree!!! D: -Allie-  dosnt accept friend reqests  and her profile is high!!! you CANT contact her for help!!!!!!!!!!

Derp

Private Profiles. -.-

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"ice cream girl" wrote:

i agree!!! D: -Allie-  dosnt accept friend reqests  and her profile is high!!! you CANT contact her for help!!!!!!!!!!

But she's nearly always in the forums, so you could probably ask her something there. Smile Nose

: )
Kat ; F i f t e e n ; England
Junior Mod: Comment me if you need anything, I'm happy to help!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!