Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

ask gurgle the stomach a question dont be shy come ask me

Posted By:
TheCheese'sRevenge
TheCheese'sRevenge
Star
Okay. What's the most disgusting thing you ate?

Steal my refridgerator.... you die...

I mean it.

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheCheese'sRevenge" wrote:

Okay. What's the most disgusting thing you ate?
moldy bread ugh!

pink floyd the wall hammers gifPINK FLOYD MARCHING HAMMERS unikittyUNIKITTY octavia clappingOCTAVIA

Posted By:
Mirbert_2098037 Lock
Mirbert_2098037
StarStarStarStar
Dear Gurgle: -What is pi? -Is a fish bowl a proper environment for a pet fish? If so, why? -Is Pluto a planet? -What will happen to you and the rest of the body if I pour a gallon of pure alcohol down the esophagus and you consume it? Is this a good thing to try? -How old is the earliest known specimen of a domestic Egyptian cat? -What gender is my mother? My father? (lol this one is soooooo hard) -How are auroras made? -And finally, how many side does a circle have? Thank you. Please provide me with a detailed answer for each inquiry, oh, great and powerful Stomach Master. Big Grin

~~Mir~~

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
This is really a cute thread! ^-^ Fine, why are our stomach contents to be so acidic?

My sig is successfully ruined.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mirbert" wrote:

Dear Gurgle: -What is pi? -Is a fish bowl a proper environment for a pet fish? If so, why? -Is Pluto a planet? -What will happen to you and the rest of the body if I pour a gallon of pure alcohol down the esophagus and you consume it? Is this a good thing to try? -How old is the earliest known specimen of a domestic Egyptian cat? -What gender is my mother? My father? (lol this one is soooooo hard) -How are auroras made? -And finally, how many side does a circle have? Thank you. Please provide me with a detailed answer for each inquiry, oh, great and powerful Stomach Master. Big Grin
Wow great question! LOL xDD These are my great answers: 1. A food 2. Yes, because that's natural environment. 3. Yes, it's just consider as a dwarf planet 4. You feel comfortable. Yes. 5. It does not exist. 6. I don't know. You must know it. 7. Made by man 8. 1, because it's only one circle. P.S: Sounds like a wise woman. xDD

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Mirbert" wrote:

Wow great question! LOL xDD These are my great answers: 1. A food 2. Yes, because that's natural environment. 3. Yes, it's just consider as a dwarf planet 4. You feel comfortable. Yes. 5. It does not exist. 6. I don't know. You must know it. 7. Made by man 8. 1, because it's only one circle. P.S: Sounds like a wise woman. xDD
not trying to be rude but wrong wrong and wrong!

pink floyd the wall hammers gifPINK FLOYD MARCHING HAMMERS unikittyUNIKITTY octavia clappingOCTAVIA

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Mirbert" wrote:

not trying to be rude but wrong wrong and wrong!
Well, I'm just kidding. Tongue Out I know it's not right. xDD I'm just joking. Tongue Out

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

This is really a cute thread! ^-^ Fine, why are our stomach contents to be so acidic?
well rawrskittles its meant to break down what you eat into smaller bits but some things cant be digested by your acid such as seeds gum metal you accidentally swallow etc. and your acid is so strong rawrskittles they your stomach has to have a layer of mucus so that it doesn't digest its self dont worry it makes a new layer every 3 days

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

well rawrskittles its meant to break down what you eat into smaller bits but some things cant be digested by your acid such as seeds gum metal you accidentally swallow etc. and your acid is so strong rawrskittles they your stomach has to have a layer of mucus so that it doesn't digest its self dont worry it makes a new layer every 3 days
Yeah, I know about that. But I wanted more explanations. So thank you, now I fully understand. C:

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar
i need a question

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Which new style is going right now?

FOOTBALL FTW!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Kinda dumb question

FOOTBALL FTW!

Kinda dumb question