Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
TheCheese'sRevenge
TheCheese'sRevenge
Member since:
April, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Okay. What's the most disgusting thing you ate?

Steal my refridgerator.... you die...

I mean it.


Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2520

"TheCheese'sRevenge" wrote:

Okay. What's the most disgusting thing you ate?
moldy bread ugh!

peace love ponies


Posted By:
Mirbert_2098037 Lock
Mirbert_2098037
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 195
Dear Gurgle: -What is pi? -Is a fish bowl a proper environment for a pet fish? If so, why? -Is Pluto a planet? -What will happen to you and the rest of the body if I pour a gallon of pure alcohol down the esophagus and you consume it? Is this a good thing to try? -How old is the earliest known specimen of a domestic Egyptian cat? -What gender is my mother? My father? (lol this one is soooooo hard) -How are auroras made? -And finally, how many side does a circle have? Thank you. Please provide me with a detailed answer for each inquiry, oh, great and powerful Stomach Master. Big Grin

~~Mir~~


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868
This is really a cute thread! ^-^ Fine, why are our stomach contents to be so acidic?


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"Mirbert" wrote:

Dear Gurgle: -What is pi? -Is a fish bowl a proper environment for a pet fish? If so, why? -Is Pluto a planet? -What will happen to you and the rest of the body if I pour a gallon of pure alcohol down the esophagus and you consume it? Is this a good thing to try? -How old is the earliest known specimen of a domestic Egyptian cat? -What gender is my mother? My father? (lol this one is soooooo hard) -How are auroras made? -And finally, how many side does a circle have? Thank you. Please provide me with a detailed answer for each inquiry, oh, great and powerful Stomach Master. Big Grin
Wow great question! LOL xDD These are my great answers: 1. A food 2. Yes, because that's natural environment. 3. Yes, it's just consider as a dwarf planet 4. You feel comfortable. Yes. 5. It does not exist. 6. I don't know. You must know it. 7. Made by man 8. 1, because it's only one circle. P.S: Sounds like a wise woman. xDD


Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2520

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Mirbert" wrote:

Dear Gurgle: -What is pi? -Is a fish bowl a proper environment for a pet fish? If so, why? -Is Pluto a planet? -What will happen to you and the rest of the body if I pour a gallon of pure alcohol down the esophagus and you consume it? Is this a good thing to try? -How old is the earliest known specimen of a domestic Egyptian cat? -What gender is my mother? My father? (lol this one is soooooo hard) -How are auroras made? -And finally, how many side does a circle have? Thank you. Please provide me with a detailed answer for each inquiry, oh, great and powerful Stomach Master. Big Grin
Wow great question! LOL xDD These are my great answers: 1. A food 2. Yes, because that's natural environment. 3. Yes, it's just consider as a dwarf planet 4. You feel comfortable. Yes. 5. It does not exist. 6. I don't know. You must know it. 7. Made by man 8. 1, because it's only one circle. P.S: Sounds like a wise woman. xDD
not trying to be rude but wrong wrong and wrong!

peace love ponies


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Mirbert" wrote:

Dear Gurgle: -What is pi? -Is a fish bowl a proper environment for a pet fish? If so, why? -Is Pluto a planet? -What will happen to you and the rest of the body if I pour a gallon of pure alcohol down the esophagus and you consume it? Is this a good thing to try? -How old is the earliest known specimen of a domestic Egyptian cat? -What gender is my mother? My father? (lol this one is soooooo hard) -How are auroras made? -And finally, how many side does a circle have? Thank you. Please provide me with a detailed answer for each inquiry, oh, great and powerful Stomach Master. Big Grin
Wow great question! LOL xDD These are my great answers: 1. A food 2. Yes, because that's natural environment. 3. Yes, it's just consider as a dwarf planet 4. You feel comfortable. Yes. 5. It does not exist. 6. I don't know. You must know it. 7. Made by man 8. 1, because it's only one circle. P.S: Sounds like a wise woman. xDD
not trying to be rude but wrong wrong and wrong!
Well, I'm just kidding. Tongue Out I know it's not right. xDD I'm just joking. Tongue Out


Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2520

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

This is really a cute thread! ^-^ Fine, why are our stomach contents to be so acidic?
well rawrskittles its meant to break down what you eat into smaller bits but some things cant be digested by your acid such as seeds gum metal you accidentally swallow etc. and your acid is so strong rawrskittles they your stomach has to have a layer of mucus so that it doesn't digest its self dont worry it makes a new layer every 3 days

peace love ponies


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

This is really a cute thread! ^-^ Fine, why are our stomach contents to be so acidic?
well rawrskittles its meant to break down what you eat into smaller bits but some things cant be digested by your acid such as seeds gum metal you accidentally swallow etc. and your acid is so strong rawrskittles they your stomach has to have a layer of mucus so that it doesn't digest its self dont worry it makes a new layer every 3 days
Yeah, I know about that. But I wanted more explanations. So thank you, now I fully understand. C:


Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
i need a question

peace love ponies


play online games

latest forum posts

last one who says smile wins-moved

Last one to say WINTER wins!-moved

Last one to say hello wins-moved

which word first comes to ur mind after re...

LAST ONE TO SAY BACON WINZ!!!

write any kw members name

Last one to say Dream Big wins!

Last one to say cheese wins

Last One To Say 'I'm Beautiful' Wins! :)

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

latest videos