x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1060
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Hey!!! its quite a prob now that when ur on the forums u r not able to answer ur comments...if u leve the forums to comments then u hav to come back which is quite a nuisance so i found out a small solution and i dont know if u already know it or not or hav some other solution its that= OPEN A NEW TAB!!! u can open comments in one tab and forums in the other so no prob now!!! dont forget to comment on this of how u like it or hate it or its bad ...whatever! k then bye!

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52063
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
That's what I do. Big Grin


Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14509
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
I do that.


Posted By:
Vertigo_2009544 Lock
Vertigo_2009544
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2745
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Duh.


Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30565
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

I do that.
I does this too and right now I has 4 KW tabs open and two is for comments and two is for the forums and I still cants keep up but I does comment in the comments more then the boards and sometimes its the viso verso

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14509
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

I do that.
I does this too and right now I has 4 KW tabs open and two is for comments and two is for the forums and I still cants keep up but I does comment in the comments more then the boards and sometimes its the viso verso
I'm not great at keeping up either. XD I have 2 tabs up!


Posted By:
-Kat- Lock
-Kat-
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
I just make new tabs all the time, for like boards I see, and wanna post in.  If I get a comment, I make them wait & suffer Devil  xD

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
Vertigo_2009544 Lock
Vertigo_2009544
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2745
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"-Kat-" wrote:

I just make new tabs all the time, for like boards I see, and wanna post in.  If I get a comment, I make them wait & suffer Devil  xD
I get that a lot. (JK)


Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30565
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

I do that.
I does this too and right now I has 4 KW tabs open and two is for comments and two is for the forums and I still cants keep up but I does comment in the comments more then the boards and sometimes its the viso verso
I'm not great at keeping up either. XD I have 2 tabs up!
[wipes the forehead] Im the horribles multitasker Devil

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
-Kat- Lock
-Kat-
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

I just make new tabs all the time, for like boards I see, and wanna post in.  If I get a comment, I make them wait & suffer Devil  xD
I get that a lot. (JK)
Lolol XD I'm quite fast though!! 

GOOD DAY TO YOU


← Previous 1 3

Latest Forum Posts

Throw anything at the user below

State the things you hate

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

I am very confused

My Dad

Making Your Profile Beautiful.

Cancer

Cancer

Throw anything at the user below

Latest Videos

Play Online Games