Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Fasion Advice!

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar
Well... first, if this isn't in the right place, Mods, feel free to move it. And second, I'm here to GIVE fasion advice! smile I'm a amateur fashion desgner, on my own with a sketch book. But some day I may be doing something great. I want to help those of you that aren't really sure how you should dress. Whether it be for a special occassion or just in general. So here's how it'll work: -tell me the situation you're in -tell me what you look like (or post a pic) -tell me something about your personality to help me make it "You-ish" And then I'll reply with the look! I might not get back to you right away but be patient and I'll help as soon as possible!

he taught me to love music, to love nature, to be myself no matter what. he taught me that family stays together, friends are forever, and he would always be there for me. he taught me to set my goals high, try to reach them, and never let anyone else take them away from me. he was the greatest person i everknew, he was my grandpa. i miss you pap!

Fasion Advice!

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar

"laney" wrote:

Well... first, if this isn't in the right place, Mods, feel free to move it. And second, I'm here to GIVE fasion advice! smile I'm an amateur fashion desgner, on my own with a sketch book. But some day I may be doing something great. I want to help those of you that aren't really sure how you should dress. Whether it be for a special occassion or just in general. So here's how it'll work: -tell me the situation you're in -tell me what you look like (or post a pic) -tell me something about your personality to help me make it "You-ish" And then I'll reply with the look! I might not get back to you right away but be patient and I'll help as soon as possible!

he taught me to love music, to love nature, to be myself no matter what. he taught me that family stays together, friends are forever, and he would always be there for me. he taught me to set my goals high, try to reach them, and never let anyone else take them away from me. he was the greatest person i everknew, he was my grandpa. i miss you pap!

Fasion Advice!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"laney" wrote:

Well... first, if this isn't in the right place, Mods, feel free to move it. And second, I'm here to GIVE fasion advice! smile I'm a amateur fashion desgner, on my own with a sketch book. But some day I may be doing something great. I want to help those of you that aren't really sure how you should dress. Whether it be for a special occassion or just in general. So here's how it'll work: -tell me the situation you're in -tell me what you look like (or post a pic) -tell me something about your personality to help me make it "You-ish" And then I'll reply with the look! I might not get back to you right away but be patient and I'll help as soon as possible!
actually i don't like fashion very much..-. but i like necklaces,watches,bracelets,chainssmile wbu?

Fasion Advice!

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar
[Yeah, wrong section, haha. xD] Wow. Fashion designer? I want to be a fashion designer in the future. x]

unicorns and rainbows. x3

Fasion Advice!

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar

"Baby260" wrote:

"laney" wrote:

actually i don't like fashion very much..-. but i like necklaces,watches,bracelets,chainssmile wbu?
Yes! I love all of those smile they're accessories, still fashion but a different part of it. smile

Fasion Advice!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"laney" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

"laney" wrote:

Yes! I love all of those smile they're accessories, still fashion but a different part of it. smile
aw♥ nice♥

Fasion Advice!

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

[Yeah, wrong section, haha. xD] Wow. Fashion designer? I want to be a fashion designer in the future. x]
Thought so! c: Yeah, I have books and books full of my designs, just haven't found a way to make them happen yet. I had hoped to be a singer...but that's a little too high of a goal.

Fasion Advice!

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar

"Baby260" wrote:

"laney" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

"laney" wrote:

aw♥ nice♥
Yeahs! smile

Fasion Advice!

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar

"laney" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

Thought so! c: Yeah, I have books and books full of my designs, just haven't found a way to make them happen yet. I had hoped to be a singer...but that's a little too high of a goal.
Hehehe. c: Wow, that's awesome! x]

unicorns and rainbows. x3

Fasion Advice!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
I hate fashion-.- Simpler is better!.-.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

Be Safe

Need ideas for a Sweet Sixteen celebration

How many languages can you speak?

who is your trusty?

Last one to say cheese wins