Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Fasion Advice!

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar

"Baby260" wrote:

I hate fashion-.- Simpler is better!.-.
Fashion isn't all the crazy, fancy clothes...its whatever you wear that makes you you! Doesn't matter how plain or simple it is. Fashion is just the clothes we wear to express ourselves, there is no limit to how plain they are or how freaky fancy. Anything someone wears is fashionable. We all have our own "fashion trends" that we follow, yours happens to be the plain style that's probably comfy and natural to you. Mine is a mix of both comfy and fancy! Ally- yeah! smile its kinda crazy!

he taught me to love music, to love nature, to be myself no matter what. he taught me that family stays together, friends are forever, and he would always be there for me. he taught me to set my goals high, try to reach them, and never let anyone else take them away from me. he was the greatest person i everknew, he was my grandpa. i miss you pap!

Fasion Advice!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"laney" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

Fashion isn't all the crazy, fancy clothes...its whatever you wear that makes you you! Doesn't matter how plain or simple it is. Fashion is just the clothes we wear to express ourselves, there is no limit to how plain they are or how freaky fancy. Anything someone wears is fashionable. We all have our own "fashion trends" that we follow, yours happens to be the plain style that's probably comfy and natural to you. Mine is a mix of both comfy and fancy! Ally- yeah! smile its kinda crazy!
You're right thanks for the good advicesmile

Fasion Advice!

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar

"Baby260" wrote:

"laney" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

You're welcome smile you're pretty cool smile glad I could help!

he taught me to love music, to love nature, to be myself no matter what. he taught me that family stays together, friends are forever, and he would always be there for me. he taught me to set my goals high, try to reach them, and never let anyone else take them away from me. he was the greatest person i everknew, he was my grandpa. i miss you pap!

Fasion Advice!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"laney" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

"laney" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

aw♥ Thanks!you are too goodsmile

Fasion Advice!

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar

"Baby260" wrote:

"laney" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

"laney" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

smile noooooooo

Fasion Advice!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"laney" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

"laney" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

"laney" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

smile noooooooo
why?you wanna my best friend?Big Grin please!

Fasion Advice!

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar

"Baby260" wrote:

"laney" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

"laney" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

"laney" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

smile noooooooo
why?you wanna my best friend?Big Grin please!
Haha sure!!

Fasion Advice!

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
cool...i had dreams of becoming a fashion designer

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused

Fasion Advice!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"alvy123" wrote:

cool...i had dreams of becoming a fashion designer
great.but my dream is becoming a RJ on radio♥♥♥ when i grow up i had a dream that everyone call me RJ Saira♥ I ♥ RJ's

Fasion Advice!

Posted By:
americangirllover888
americangirllover888
StarStarStarStar
I have no Idea of what people wear these days... xD

Cute Story ❤
There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day she kept it, but seen nothing until she got married. Her husband asked who the little boy in her wallet was, and she said, "MY FIRST LOVE," He looked at it and answered, "I LOST THIS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Another Problem! HELP!

CONTINUE THIS STORY

3 Facts About You!

speak about the above user

latest videos