Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Can any1 please answer my question?

Posted By:
Bloom Carlton
Bloom Carlton
StarStarStarStar
It was not written in big bllue letters, it was clearly written: "Name" is warned by mischeifmanaged

Two impressive lines: "Laugh so hard that even sorrow smiles at you" and "Live life so well that even death wants you see you alive........"

Tinker Bell
Who says 1D has no fans????

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Bloom Carlton" wrote:

It was not written in big bllue letters, it was clearly written: "Name" is warned by mischeifmanaged
Okay, just checking.  If you really weren't online dating, then it's fine. If that happens again just politely say to the mod that you weren't online dating.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
Bloom Carlton
Bloom Carlton
StarStarStarStar
she said to mischeifmanaged that she wasn't datin online but he replied but u were tryin to....... How can it be? we both r girls.......   Confused

Two impressive lines: "Laugh so hard that even sorrow smiles at you" and "Live life so well that even death wants you see you alive........"

Tinker Bell
Who says 1D has no fans????

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"Bloom Carlton" wrote:

she said to mischeifmanaged that she wasn't datin online but he replied but u were tryin to....... How can it be? we both r girls.......   Confused
Just forget about it. It's just a mistake that the mods usually make. MischiefManaged is a girl and two girls can date, just for the record. Just be wary of what you say and don't flirt or anything, or don't make it look like you're flirting.

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

Is religion good or bad?

latest videos