Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Lets all lie!

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2345
Im 13 and im a Wizard  smile 

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Lets all lie!

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814
I hate anime.


Lets all lie!

Posted By:
wow ur cool
wow ur cool
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Anime is cool -_- ^ ^shh huge lie

Whatever._.


Lets all lie!

Posted By:
taralina
taralina
Member since:
May, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
yo yo yoey ma name is joey Tongue Out

yaaaaaa


Lets all lie!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7537

"wow ur cool" wrote:

Anime is cool -_- ^ ^shh huge lie
You are cool!! Big Grin

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


Lets all lie!

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 485
Unicorns are real, I play basketball well, and I love Justin Bieber.


HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey I'm A Thing

Life is not a wish granting factory.


Lets all lie!

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1570
Anime is the best thing in the world and it's so cool and you have to be super talented to be able to do it.


-- Rhema Joy ♥


Lets all lie!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7537

"Rhema J" wrote:

Anime is the best thing in the world and it's so cool and you have to be super talented to be able to do it.
You have come to the right place. Thats not a lie. Please come here when you dont have a lie.

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


Lets all lie!

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1570

"angelkittykat11" wrote:



"Rhema J" wrote:


Anime is the best thing in the world and it's so cool and you have to be super talented to be able to do it.
You have come to the right place. Thats not a lie. Please come here when you dont have a lie.

Dude, the whole sentence needs to be a lie in order for that to be a good comeback. A for effort though


-- Rhema Joy ♥


Lets all lie!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7537

"Rhema J" wrote:



"angelkittykat11" wrote:






"Rhema J" wrote:




Anime is the best thing in the world and it's so cool and you have to be super talented to be able to do it.
You have come to the right place. Thats not a lie. Please come here when you dont have a lie.

Dude, the whole sentence needs to be a lie in order for that to be a good comeback. A for effort though
( Actually, it was. You should check it again. Big Grin )

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Tara*Starr's Blog!

Do you love the Philippines???

Do you love the Philippines???

latest videos