Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Gone for 4 months (Go ahead and reply)

Posted By:
joeman10
joeman10
StarStarStarStar
So, due to being gone for 4 months (and will possibly be gone for many more), I got some rather offensive comments on my profile.. Such as "B*CH", which is one of them. I know a lot of people probably don't give a poop, or haven't the slightest idea who I am, but I like having a place to vent. You may ask "Why were you gone for 4 months" or "What could you have done for 4 months", well, one of those would be a stupid question, but I will answer my own question regardless. So, a lot of things happened while I was gone all that time. I list them out, but in text instead of like this: Blah Blah  Blah. I grew more mature, that's definitely something. A lot of people that most likely left Kids World by now that were my friends on here, mostly thought I was silly.. Or just hot. Don't get me wrong, that's awesome, but I admire myself a bit for growing more mentally and physically mature. I have also improved my spelling, by a lot.. I used to make typos quite a bit, not as much as a lot of 16 year old girls, but a decent amount I guess. Aged, sort of.. It's not like I am years older, but hitting post-pre-pubescence is a few stages up from a newly 13 year old kid xD Well, there you go. I wouldn't care much about this myself, so I understand if you "insult" me for posting something so useless.

Artistry is sometimes used as a mode of self
expression.
Just a bit funny for me, seeing as I use it as an outlet
to have fun, and make something awesome.
That's all.

- Joe.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

speak about the above user

Name 1 thing u just can't handle!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos