Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Gone for 4 months (Go ahead and reply)

Posted By:
joeman10
joeman10
StarStarStarStar
So, due to being gone for 4 months (and will possibly be gone for many more), I got some rather offensive comments on my profile.. Such as "B*CH", which is one of them. I know a lot of people probably don't give a poop, or haven't the slightest idea who I am, but I like having a place to vent. You may ask "Why were you gone for 4 months" or "What could you have done for 4 months", well, one of those would be a stupid question, but I will answer my own question regardless. So, a lot of things happened while I was gone all that time. I list them out, but in text instead of like this: Blah Blah  Blah. I grew more mature, that's definitely something. A lot of people that most likely left Kids World by now that were my friends on here, mostly thought I was silly.. Or just hot. Don't get me wrong, that's awesome, but I admire myself a bit for growing more mentally and physically mature. I have also improved my spelling, by a lot.. I used to make typos quite a bit, not as much as a lot of 16 year old girls, but a decent amount I guess. Aged, sort of.. It's not like I am years older, but hitting post-pre-pubescence is a few stages up from a newly 13 year old kid xD Well, there you go. I wouldn't care much about this myself, so I understand if you "insult" me for posting something so useless.

Artistry is sometimes used as a mode of self
expression.
Just a bit funny for me, seeing as I use it as an outlet
to have fun, and make something awesome.
That's all.

- Joe.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

latest videos