Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
fatimapretty_2150049 Lock
fatimapretty_2150049
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39
BE creativ and ambitious in ur lyf..tel othrs dat wtz is ur bigest aim in ur lyf?do u thnk 2 b ambitious in lyf z necessary?be respctful!!!n polite.. Hippie

LIVE AND LET LIVE


Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4851
smile Mine is to write and act for the world. To entertain. Like William Shakespeare. I love creativity. Also, I want to live my life to the fullest and make everyone happy.


Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291
My aim is to be successful. :3

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Posted By:
fatimapretty_2150049 Lock
fatimapretty_2150049
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

My aim is to be successful. :3
may all ur dreams km true "amazing ally" n "classicalmusicisepic"...jst do hard wrk n b MORE AMBITIOUS N CREATIV....

LIVE AND LET LIVE


Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291

"fatimapretty" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

My aim is to be successful. :3
may all ur dreams km true "amazing ally" n "classicalmusicisepic"...jst do hard wrk n b MORE AMBITIOUS N CREATIV....
Thanks. x3

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Posted By:
fatimapretty_2150049 Lock
fatimapretty_2150049
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39
MAY UR DREAMS KM TRUE...be ambitios...n do hard wrk..nthng iz imposible in ds wrld..

LIVE AND LET LIVE


Posted By:
fatimapretty_2150049 Lock
fatimapretty_2150049
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

smile Mine is to write and act for the world. To entertain. Like William Shakespeare. I love creativity. Also, I want to live my life to the fullest and make everyone happy.
may ur dreams km true..do hard wrk n trust GOD,....u cn do evrythn...smile smile Angel

LIVE AND LET LIVE


Posted By:
selenatorforever
selenatorforever
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2668
to me mines is acting and singing and helping the world and people with there lives really making people smile 


Posted By:
fatimapretty_2150049 Lock
fatimapretty_2150049
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39

"selenatorforever" wrote:

to me mines is acting and singing and helping the world and people with there lives really making people smile
hmmmmm....dtz gud....hope ur dreams km tru...

LIVE AND LET LIVE


Posted By:
selenatorforever
selenatorforever
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2668

"fatimapretty" wrote:

"selenatorforever" wrote:

to me mines is acting and singing and helping the world and people with there lives really making people smile
hmmmmm....dtz gud....hope ur dreams km tru...
awwwwww tnxs sweetie 


← Previous 1 3

play online games

latest forum posts

last one who says smile wins-moved

Last one to say WINTER wins!-moved

Last one to say hello wins-moved

which word first comes to ur mind after re...

LAST ONE TO SAY BACON WINZ!!!

write any kw members name

Last one to say Dream Big wins!

Last one to say cheese wins

Last One To Say 'I'm Beautiful' Wins! :)

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

latest videos