x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo
post
here
welcome to: forums > random > general > mattyo7

Random

Mattyo7

← Previous 1 3 4
Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13305
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
Bad news. His parents told him he could not go on KW for a very long time or possibly forever. He did not tell me why, but it doesn't matter. He told me to make this thread so everyone could know. (I actually feel like crying...) So say your goodbyes... Frown

ur mem


Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4850
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
What?! He's one of the major users!! His parents are ridiculous!! 


Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7051
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
bump.


Left.


Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7051
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"mattyo7" wrote:

bump.


Left.


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13305
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"mattyo7" wrote:

bump.
Do your parents have a reason why you have to leave?

ur mem


Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2118
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

bump.
Do your parents have a reason why you have to leave?
they think his awesomeness will break the Internet.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13305
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

bump.
Do your parents have a reason why you have to leave?
they think his awesomeness will break the Internet.
This isn't the time to be sarcastic...

ur mem


Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2118
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

bump.
Do your parents have a reason why you have to leave?
they think his awesomeness will break the Internet.
This isn't the time to be sarcastic...
that one wasn't sarcasm, just an attempt at humour other than sarcasm. 

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13305
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

bump.
Do your parents have a reason why you have to leave?
they think his awesomeness will break the Internet.
This isn't the time to be sarcastic...
that one wasn't sarcasm, just an attempt at humour other than sarcasm. 
Humor won't help.

ur mem


Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2118
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

bump.
Do your parents have a reason why you have to leave?
they think his awesomeness will break the Internet.
This isn't the time to be sarcastic...
that one wasn't sarcasm, just an attempt at humour other than sarcasm. 
Humor won't help.
sorry then. smile

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


← Previous 1 3 4

Latest Forum Posts

Animal toy

What animal are you scared of?

The Second Visit [Crystal Hights Fan Fic]

The Second Visit [Crystal Hights Fan Fic]

The person below me

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

ADHD

What movie did you watch today or yesterday

What's Your Favourite Movie?

YouTube or Vine?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games