Kw-logo-smaller
post
here
welcome to: forums > random > general > mattyo7

Random

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13263

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

bump.
Do your parents have a reason why you have to leave?
they think his awesomeness will break the Internet.
This isn't the time to be sarcastic...
that one wasn't sarcasm, just an attempt at humour other than sarcasm. 
Humor won't help.
sorry then. smile
Okay

ur mem


Posted By:
AMYdoublethebeauty12
AMYdoublethebeauty12
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1910
Bye!


Posted By:
PixieTulip!_2078631 Lock
PixieTulip!_2078631
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3899
oMIGOD whats that? why his parents do like that ? the one used to flood Last 1 to post wins -. -

Danbo i love danbo xD


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13263

"PixieTulip!" wrote:

oMIGOD whats that? why his parents do like that ? the one used to flood Last 1 to post wins -. -
I asked him why, he didn't answer.

ur mem


Posted By:
PixieTulip!_2078631 Lock
PixieTulip!_2078631
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3899

"iamalive" wrote:

"PixieTulip!" wrote:

oMIGOD whats that? why his parents do like that ? the one used to flood Last 1 to post wins -. -
I asked him why, he didn't answer.
Maybe hes not paying good attention to studies?

Danbo i love danbo xD


Posted By:
PixieTulip!_2078631 Lock
PixieTulip!_2078631
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3899
thats not good i guess but they better know.

Danbo i love danbo xD


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13263

"PixieTulip!" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"PixieTulip!" wrote:

oMIGOD whats that? why his parents do like that ? the one used to flood Last 1 to post wins -. -
I asked him why, he didn't answer.
Maybe hes not paying good attention to studies?
I don't think so. When he was 9 on here, He was pretty smart and mature for a 9 year old.

ur mem


Posted By:
PixieTulip!_2078631 Lock
PixieTulip!_2078631
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3899

"iamalive" wrote:

"PixieTulip!" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"PixieTulip!" wrote:

oMIGOD whats that? why his parents do like that ? the one used to flood Last 1 to post wins -. -
I asked him why, he didn't answer.
Maybe hes not paying good attention to studies?
I don't think so. When he was 9 on here, He was pretty smart and mature for a 9 year old.
Yup! i know thats a fact :P

Danbo i love danbo xD


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 52043
Oh no!! Frown I'm gonna miss him! I hope he can come back! Frown


Posted By:
Lottie_Rocks
Lottie_Rocks
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 520
Omg, I'lll miss him, I hope he really and trully comes back, But it's so unfair ;'(

RIP KAT


play online games

latest forum posts

Who is the worst singer EVER?

What Time Did You Stay up to Last Night?

Spy

How many friends do you Currently have onl...

SO FUNNY

Which country do you want to visit?

What time did u wake up today

Whats your bestie's name, and how long are...

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

latest videos