x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

General

I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2118
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"TeamCullen" wrote:

Let's see if you can find out something about me...
you don't really like skirts your name means "flying" you would love to meet Stephanie Myers

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Posted By:
TeamCullen
TeamCullen
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1114
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"TeamCullen" wrote:

Let's see if you can find out something about me...
you don't really like skirts your name means "flying" you would love to meet Stephanie Myers
Were you stalking me or..

"I just want you to know that you're very special... and the only reason I'm telling you is that I don't know if anyone else ever has."


Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2118
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"TeamCullen" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"TeamCullen" wrote:

Let's see if you can find out something about me...
you don't really like skirts your name means "flying" you would love to meet Stephanie Myers
Were you stalking me or..
I'll never tell. smile

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15375
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"TeamCullen" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"TeamCullen" wrote:

Let's see if you can find out something about me...
you don't really like skirts your name means "flying" you would love to meet Stephanie Myers
Were you stalking me or..
Cannot tell you how she does it. It's top secret.

An anti productive wannabe


Posted By:
TeamCullen
TeamCullen
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1114
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"naruto200" wrote:

"TeamCullen" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"TeamCullen" wrote:

Let's see if you can find out something about me...
you don't really like skirts your name means "flying" you would love to meet Stephanie Myers
Were you stalking me or..
Cannot tell you how she does it. It's top secret.
Oh. o.0 

"I just want you to know that you're very special... and the only reason I'm telling you is that I don't know if anyone else ever has."


Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2118
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"TeamCullen" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

"TeamCullen" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"TeamCullen" wrote:

Let's see if you can find out something about me...
you don't really like skirts your name means "flying" you would love to meet Stephanie Myers
Were you stalking me or..
Cannot tell you how she does it. It's top secret.
Oh. o.0 
Yup, in fact I made it one of the thread rules not to tell if you figure it out because it ruins the fun for everyone who hasn't.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Posted By:
TeamCullen
TeamCullen
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1114
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"TeamCullen" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

"TeamCullen" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"TeamCullen" wrote:

Let's see if you can find out something about me...
you don't really like skirts your name means "flying" you would love to meet Stephanie Myers
Were you stalking me or..
Cannot tell you how she does it. It's top secret.
Oh. o.0 
Yup, in fact I made it one of the thread rules not to tell if you figure it out because it ruins the fun for everyone who hasn't.
Oh. I have a feeling I know how you did it, but I'll keep that to myself.

"I just want you to know that you're very special... and the only reason I'm telling you is that I don't know if anyone else ever has."


Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2118
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"TeamCullen" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"TeamCullen" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

"TeamCullen" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"TeamCullen" wrote:

Let's see if you can find out something about me...
you don't really like skirts your name means "flying" you would love to meet Stephanie Myers
Were you stalking me or..
Cannot tell you how she does it. It's top secret.
Oh. o.0 
Yup, in fact I made it one of the thread rules not to tell if you figure it out because it ruins the fun for everyone who hasn't.
Oh. I have a feeling I know how you did it, but I'll keep that to myself.
you once cried while listening to  "Love came for me" by Rita Coolidge

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Posted By:
TeamCullen
TeamCullen
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1114
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"TeamCullen" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"TeamCullen" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

"TeamCullen" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"TeamCullen" wrote:

Let's see if you can find out something about me...
you don't really like skirts your name means "flying" you would love to meet Stephanie Myers
Were you stalking me or..
Cannot tell you how she does it. It's top secret.
Oh. o.0 
Yup, in fact I made it one of the thread rules not to tell if you figure it out because it ruins the fun for everyone who hasn't.
Oh. I have a feeling I know how you did it, but I'll keep that to myself.
you once cried while listening to  "Love came for me" by Rita Coolidge
kalsjsjdhjdkfhdkd

"I just want you to know that you're very special... and the only reason I'm telling you is that I don't know if anyone else ever has."


Posted By:
diva2222
diva2222
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2847
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Try to figer somthing out about me. ^-^

You say if you could fly, you'd never come back down
You only have eyes for that blue, blue sky

you've yet to learn what sadness is
and are just now grasping what pain is like
even the feeling i have for you
must be expressed with words- Blue Bird By: Ikimono Gakari


Latest Forum Posts

Ask a Muslim

Shoukd children get a phone in high school...

Ask a Muslim

Ask a Muslim

Shoukd children get a phone in high school...

Shoukd children get a phone in high school...

who is the biggest fan of kidz bop

Opinion On Donald Trump?

Opinion On Donald Trump?

Opinion On Donald Trump?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games