Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
Maclynn9
Maclynn9
StarStarStarStarStar

"Maclynn9" wrote:

hmmmmmmmmmmm Something about me?

I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
iluvkh13
iluvkh13
StarStarStar
Something about me please

I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
Maclynn9
Maclynn9
StarStarStarStarStar

"Maclynn9" wrote:

"Maclynn9" wrote:

hmmmmmmmmmmm Something about me?
Me PLEASE

I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
Maclynn9
Maclynn9
StarStarStarStarStar
Soemthing about me PLEASE something about meeeeeeeeeeeee i wanna know what you know about me

I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
Most of you are wonderful. But there are some in here who are just too lazy, stupid or rude to follow the rules. because of this hugely inconsiderate behaviour I am initiating a warning system. Those who break rules will now be warned in thead and in a comment if their comments are open. If the same rule is broken twice, They will be skipped and I will encourage all users of this thread to ignore any posts they make. To get off this list you must apologise for your behaviour. You will then be placed on a one month probation period, where any rule breaking in this thread will get you ignored again.  If you keep saying you're sorry, and keep breaking the rules I will consider it to be trolling, and report you to the mods. If such an event occurs you will NOT be un-ignored. I'm sorry it has come to this. I really am. But I deserve a little bit of respect. This thread is meant to be fun for me as well as all of you. Warnings will not be given for anything before this post, if you have broken a rule before you've still got a clean slate. it's only for rule breaking after this post that warnings will be issued.  An thankyou to all the wonderful people who DO follow the rules. I love you all. smile

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
natalie is cute
natalie is cute
Star
wow thts alot ur just like mycuzin he hasalot of elictronics

I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar
You should tell naruto how to do it that way if your offline he will do it and it will speed things up.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"sandfur121" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"sandfur121" wrote:

Me please? x3
of course! you hate racism when you grow up you want to be an actress author or singer your nickname is baba
Hehehe Again?
Ok! you're quite girly you have brown hair you have green eyes you wear blush and lipbalm sometimes you love gnomeo and juliet

I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
Duck Soup_1927331 Lock
Duck Soup_1927331
StarStarStarStar
How about me? Work your magic wonders! Dazed

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- Robert A. Heinlein

I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

You should tell naruto how to do it that way if your offline he will do it and it will speed things up.
Actually he does do facts while I'm offline. he's also in charge of any specific facts that come up. smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Naruto

Favorite anime?

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

which one would you choose pizza or fench ...

Favorite Fruits!

We the Kidz

latest videos