Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2118

"diva2222" wrote:

ImSoOld. Could i ask you a question then see if you can guess the right answer about me?
it'll probably take a little while to find... but go ahead

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14733
Woops i quoted the wrong post i JUST NOW noticed that ImSoOld was closer (It's Bomberman but not Bomberman blast) neither retail or wiiware.

Check out this thread on KW


I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
diva2222
diva2222
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2848

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

ImSoOld. Could i ask you a question then see if you can guess the right answer about me?
it'll probably take a little while to find... but go ahead
Alright i will aslo give you a hint. :3 I have a voise almost the same of a famous Male singer. Who is he? Hint: He is black, and he has worked with Rihanna.

You say if you could fly, you'd never come back down
You only have eyes for that blue, blue sky

you've yet to learn what sadness is
and are just now grasping what pain is like
even the feeling i have for you
must be expressed with words- Blue Bird By: Ikimono Gakari


I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2118

"naruto200" wrote:

Woops i quoted the wrong post i JUST NOW noticed that ImSoOld was closer (It's Bomberman but not Bomberman blast) neither retail or wiiware.
Embarrassed I neither retail or wii ware? illegal download then?

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2118

"diva2222" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

ImSoOld. Could i ask you a question then see if you can guess the right answer about me?
it'll probably take a little while to find... but go ahead
Alright i will aslo give you a hint. :3 I have a voise almost the same of a famous Male singer. Who is he? Hint: He is black, and he has worked with Rihanna.
jay z? chris brown?

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14733
No the game is called Bomberman land (It's another retrail Bomberman game for Wii.[How could any one download a curent ganeration console game?]

Check out this thread on KW


I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
diva2222
diva2222
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2848

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

ImSoOld. Could i ask you a question then see if you can guess the right answer about me?
it'll probably take a little while to find... but go ahead
Alright i will aslo give you a hint. :3 I have a voise almost the same of a famous Male singer. Who is he? Hint: He is black, and he has worked with Rihanna.
jay z? chris brown?
Close! But no. Try agian. x3

You say if you could fly, you'd never come back down
You only have eyes for that blue, blue sky

you've yet to learn what sadness is
and are just now grasping what pain is like
even the feeling i have for you
must be expressed with words- Blue Bird By: Ikimono Gakari


I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2118

"naruto200" wrote:

No the game is called Bomberman land (It's another retrail Bomberman game for Wii.[How could any one download a curent ganeration console game?]
it requires a few changes to your wii and you can get them from certain websites which allow illegal downloads of things. my brother in law does it. and thanks to stuff I learned in my other thread he's now gotr the retail of bomberman blast,

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2118

"diva2222" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

ImSoOld. Could i ask you a question then see if you can guess the right answer about me?
it'll probably take a little while to find... but go ahead
Alright i will aslo give you a hint. :3 I have a voise almost the same of a famous Male singer. Who is he? Hint: He is black, and he has worked with Rihanna.
jay z? chris brown?
Close! But no. Try agian. x3
ne-yo? rico love?

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


I'm creepy like that

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14733

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

No the game is called Bomberman land (It's another retrail Bomberman game for Wii.[How could any one download a curent ganeration console game?]
it requires a few changes to your wii and you can get them from certain websites which allow illegal downloads of things. my brother in law does it. and thanks to stuff I learned in my other thread he's now gotr the retail of bomberman blast,
Homebrew? i never used it on Wii

Check out this thread on KW


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

latest videos