Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

That Awkward moment....

Posted By:
magsrock1023
magsrock1023
StarStarStarStar
that awkward moment when your bad mouthing a teacher and your friends are laughing and then they suddenly have blank startes and you relize the teacher was behind you the whole time.

A girl's favorite songs will tell you a lot more about how she feels than her lips ever will.❤

That Awkward moment....

Posted By:
animegirl8
animegirl8
StarStarStar
that awkward moment when someone u like talks to u and all u can do is smile like an idiot Big Grin

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas

That Awkward moment....

Posted By:
teddyfluff
teddyfluff
StarStarStar

"magsrock1023" wrote:

that awkward moment when your bad mouthing a teacher and your friends are laughing and then they suddenly have blank startes and you relize the teacher was behind you the whole time.

That Awkward moment....

Posted By:
AmberDx3 Lock
AmberDx3
StarStarStar
The awkward moment when you have to dance salsa with your ex crush
Added awkwardness when you're taken o.o

Amber|Bisexual|13|Taken
x3 Malaya (MILAHLAH)
She wrote me the most beautiful poem ever!:
Under My Breath, Can you hear that? The sound of pain. Under my Breath I cry, I scream, I die. Then there you are. My love, My life, My heart. Because of you, I laugh, I love, I live. And Under my Breath, I whisper your name.

This is to my love Amber ~ Malaya

That Awkward moment....

Posted By:
teddyfluff
teddyfluff
StarStarStar

"magsrock1023" wrote:

I know right!I have that ackward moment when the guy who has a crush on you starts talking to you i feel so nervous and uncomtorable but he is desperate and never had a gf and he likes new kids because they dont know him omg smile

That Awkward moment....

Posted By:
magsrock1023
magsrock1023
StarStarStarStar

"teddyfluff" wrote:

"magsrock1023" wrote:

I know right!I have that ackward moment when the guy who has a crush on you starts talking to you i feel so nervous and uncomtorable but he is desperate and never had a gf and he likes new kids because they dont know him omg smile

ikr!!!

A girl's favorite songs will tell you a lot more about how she feels than her lips ever will.❤

That Awkward moment....

Posted By:
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279 Lock
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279
StarStarStarStar
That awkward moment when your crush walks in the room and your friends stare at you like o.o and your just like "shut your mouth!"

Omg! Its jessie duh... -.- i have a son. Yes so tf what hehe add me cuz i love u alreday!! Lalll idk what to say i love 1d and sleeping with sirens and ross lynch and never shout never and justin bieber hehe byezz!! :*

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Summer Jobs for 11 Year Olds

What does your hair look like right now?

What does your hair look like right now?

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)