Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

HELP, I'm scared-moved

Posted By:
Bloom Carlton
Bloom Carlton
StarStarStarStar
Yesterday was my open day at school. I didn't saw my history paper b4 because i was absent on the day it was showed to us b4 it was showed on open day to our parents. wen i saw it, i was havin a confusion... for a 2 mark question history miss gave me only 1 and a half mark.... i took the class teacher's permission n went to ask it... she started scoldin (very badly, she was hypered) she said some points were missin bt in my txt bk i marked that mch only so in the paper wrote that much... i said sorry n i leaved... i don't understand y she was hypered so much for such a silly thing...? on the way our school head girl (was present in the history miss class) asked me my roll no sayin that history miss wanted to know... I told her my roll no. later i discussed it with my friends and classmates they said that she wil either reduce my marks or she will insult me in the front of the whle class... I'm scared, plzzzzzzz help me out guys i really need ur help...

Two impressive lines: "Laugh so hard that even sorrow smiles at you" and "Live life so well that even death wants you see you alive........"

Tinker Bell
Who says 1D has no fans????

HELP, I'm scared-moved

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Go tell a counsler and.vampiregirl33 shes scared and thats what you tell her?

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

HELP, I'm scared-moved

Posted By:
Bloom Carlton
Bloom Carlton
StarStarStarStar
I didn't understand

Two impressive lines: "Laugh so hard that even sorrow smiles at you" and "Live life so well that even death wants you see you alive........"

Tinker Bell

HELP, I'm scared-moved

Posted By:
Tomboy_anime_chick34
Tomboy_anime_chick34
StarStarStar
Just go to a counselor, Simple as that.

"Love will follow where ever you go." - Me

"Broken bones are a scar, Compared to a broken heart." - Me

"I got, I got a pocketful of sunshine, I got a love and i know that its all mine, Oh Oh ohh." - Natasha Bedingfield Pocketful of sunshine.

JOIN THE KW STAR REVOLUTION!!!!!!! ♥

HELP, I'm scared-moved

Posted By:
Bloom Carlton
Bloom Carlton
StarStarStarStar
what is this.......? No one is interested to help me out........  Confused  Frown

Tinker Bell

HELP, I'm scared-moved

Posted By:
Tomboy_anime_chick34
Tomboy_anime_chick34
StarStarStar
i was trying to help you -_-

"Love will follow where ever you go." - Me

"Broken bones are a scar, Compared to a broken heart." - Me

"I got, I got a pocketful of sunshine, I got a love and i know that its all mine, Oh Oh ohh." - Natasha Bedingfield Pocketful of sunshine.

JOIN THE KW STAR REVOLUTION!!!!!!! ♥

HELP, I'm scared-moved

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
Counselling won't help. That's not the type of help she needs. I really don't understand what you said.  Who said what to you?

HELP, I'm scared-moved

Posted By:
Bloom Carlton
Bloom Carlton
StarStarStarStar
Yay!!!! today that history miss didn't noticed me in the class...... but in the recess one of my friend said that she was searchin me on the open day... she was angry... U guys only tel me, if v r havin any doubts then cant we clarify them by askin our teachers.....? n that's wat i did... I don't think that i have did anything wrong to hear her sclodin...

Tinker Bell

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words that start with M.

Fandom Section

Words that start with M.

is hunger games the best movie ever-moved

Words that start with M.

Words that start with M.