Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1572
Am I special 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us


Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2523

"Bubblegum332" wrote:

Which Tastes Better ?  Strawberries Dipped in Chocolate Or A Chocolate Cake with Heaps of Lollies on Top ? Its a Random Question . xD
well both sound pretty good but i would say strawberries dipped in chocolate

peace love ponies


Posted By:
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279 Lock
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 139
Ok hello again, well something happened after we talked nd i need help, its serious and effects our relationship what should i do?

Omg! Its jessie duh... -.- i have a son. Yes so tf what hehe add me cuz i love u alreday!! Lalll idk what to say i love 1d and sleeping with sirens and ross lynch and never shout never and justin bieber hehe byezz!! :*


Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1974
Gurgle, dear Gurgle, who's stomach are you?

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

...yup.


Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2523

"harley001" wrote:

Am I special 
well harley001 everyone is special in there own unique way so yes you are special

peace love ponies


Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2523

"jessie makes u smile (:" wrote:

Ok hello again, well something happened after we talked nd i need help, its serious and effects our relationship what should i do?
well you need to butter him up with a movie or something. and talk about how he feels okay emphasise him

peace love ponies


Posted By:
evil585858 Lock
evil585858
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 91
am igoing to stay with my boyfreind david

im taken ")


Posted By:
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279 Lock
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 139

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"jessie makes u smile (:" wrote:

Ok hello again, well something happened after we talked nd i need help, its serious and effects our relationship what should i do?
well you need to butter him up with a movie or something. and talk about how he feels okay emphasise him
Well what if its so serious tht when i asked him abt it he left, is he avoiding it?

Omg! Its jessie duh... -.- i have a son. Yes so tf what hehe add me cuz i love u alreday!! Lalll idk what to say i love 1d and sleeping with sirens and ross lynch and never shout never and justin bieber hehe byezz!! :*


Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2523

"kermitthefrog" wrote:

Gurgle, dear Gurgle, who's stomach are you?
just a typical mans stomach his name is eric

peace love ponies


Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2523

"jessie makes u smile (:" wrote:

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"jessie makes u smile (:" wrote:

Ok hello again, well something happened after we talked nd i need help, its serious and effects our relationship what should i do?
well you need to butter him up with a movie or something. and talk about how he feels okay emphasise him
Well what if its so serious tht when i asked him abt it he left, is he avoiding it?
dont think negative thoughs like that it only makes it worse it attracts more bad energy and makes those things happen dont panic please think happy thoughts

peace love ponies


play online games

latest forum posts

Close Your Eyes And Type Eleven Random Keys!!

Hey there :)

Don't be shy to express yourself on Kidzwo...

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

KW BFF list.

What browser do you use?

Close Your Eyes And Type Eleven Random Keys!!

last one to post a number wins

last one to post a number wins

You Failed To Mention

latest videos