Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be shy come ask me

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar

"Castlevania_boy" wrote:

what if the person has cancer D: and is xtremely suffering 
well that wouldn't be committing suicide it would be dieing of natural causes

pink floyd the wall hammers gifPINK FLOYD MARCHING HAMMERS unikittyUNIKITTY octavia clappingOCTAVIA

Posted By:
Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527
StarStarStar
Ohkayy so there is this boy at my school and um I have worked up our friendship so now we ar besties and i really like him..like LOVE him and i dont think he likes me....WAT DO I DO IM TIRED OF FLIRTING AND JUST BEING HIS FRIEND I WANT TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!

You're the missing piece to my puzzle and i gotta find you
~2LongAPathToGetToYou~

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar

"Euniqueamazing4527" wrote:

Ohkayy so there is this boy at my school and um I have worked up our friendship so now we ar besties and i really like him..like LOVE him and i dont think he likes me....WAT DO I DO IM TIRED OF FLIRTING AND JUST BEING HIS FRIEND I WANT TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!
well euniqeamazing tell him how you feel first the next step is to just be yourself and not show of around him and let nature take it's course okay smile

pink floyd the wall hammers gifPINK FLOYD MARCHING HAMMERS unikittyUNIKITTY octavia clappingOCTAVIA

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok, my situation is similar. We became friends cuz' she liked this 7th grader and he was my best friend, he broke her heart and i was there to comfort her. Now... she likes me and Now... i like her, but there's a problem.. she thinks i like this other girl who likes me. What do i do gurgle the stomach? 

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar

"ultraboy789" wrote:

Ok, my situation is similar. We became friends cuz' she liked this 7th grader and he was my best friend, he broke her heart and i was there to comfort her. Now... she likes me and Now... i like her, but there's a problem.. she thinks i like this other girl who likes me. What do i do gurgle the stomach? 
well ultraboy789 you need to express how you feel to her in the most kindest possible way you can and tell her she was mistaken and be polite to her as well and you may have to talk with the other girl too and remember be kind polite and do what your gut instinct tells you to do

Posted By:
Castlevania_boy_1275190 Lock
Castlevania_boy_1275190
StarStarStarStar
When is the end of the world?

hi!
Relax
Take it easy tear us apart
Dam! :3

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar
What should I name my blog-site for posting stories?

Tongue Tied!!

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar

"Castlevania_boy" wrote:

When is the end of the world?
well man has said the world is going to end for thousands and thousands of years in fact they said the world would end last year and this year they say the world will end on dec. 21 2012 because of the mian calendar but i don't think it's going to end because no one can really "predict" when the world is going to end

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

What should I name my blog-site for posting stories?
stary eyed story book

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

What should I name my blog-site for posting stories? stary eyed story book

Ha, thanks

Tongue Tied!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Slap The Keyboard :p

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Describe the profile pic above you