Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be shy come ask me

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar

"evil585858" wrote:

am igoing to stay with my boyfreind david
ok

she cleans them with wubs

Posted By:
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279 Lock
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279
StarStarStarStar

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"jessie makes u smile (:" wrote:

"egyptiscool" wrote:

Ok hello again, well something happened after we talked nd i need help, its serious and effects our relationship what should i do?
well you need to butter him up with a movie or something. and talk about how he feels okay emphasise him
Well what if its so serious tht when i asked him abt it he left, is he avoiding it?
dont think negative thoughs like that it only makes it worse it attracts more bad energy and makes those things happen dont panic please think happy thoughts
like this Spongebob was sad so patrick told him a story: Patrick: One time there was an ugly barnicle who was so ugly tht everyone died, The End smile Spongebob cried*

Omg! Its jessie duh... -.- i have a son. Yes so tf what hehe add me cuz i love u alreday!! Lalll idk what to say i love 1d and sleeping with sirens and ross lynch and never shout never and justin bieber hehe byezz!! :*

Posted By:
CapnJack
CapnJack
StarStarStarStar
Ive had a question weighing on my head recently. I swear, it wont go away. So, in resuly of my stupidity and dyslexic sense of self I've decided to get the opinion of someone I dont know. Throughout my days of being a simpleton, Ive never changed. Always took things as unserious as possible. Heck, even times I think I should care, I just cant find the will in me to take mind in it. I cant help it, I loose interest in things to easily. Nothing seems worth taking it real. Oddly enough im comfortable with this. Something funny ive noticed actually.. Im always put in situations where im stuck in the middle of something I dont even know how I got myself into. And it doesnt matter how I handle it, I will always end up making everyone angry and looking like some big A whole.  Honestly, I cant tell if I really am this big D bag everyone takes me to be, or If im simply unable to understand anything that goes on.(:

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"egyptiscool" wrote:

Ok hello again, well something happened after we talked nd i need help, its serious and effects our relationship what should i do?
well you need to butter him up with a movie or something. and talk about how he feels okay emphasise him
Well what if its so serious tht when i asked him abt it he left, is he avoiding it?
dont think negative thoughs like that it only makes it worse it attracts more bad energy and makes those things happen dont panic please think happy thoughts
like this Spongebob was sad so patrick told him a story: Patrick: One time there was an ugly barnicle who was so ugly tht everyone died, The End smile Spongebob cried*
well at least spongebob wasn't really ugly in that episode but that story patrick told made you happy therefore thats a example of positive energy

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar

"CapnJack" wrote:

Ive had a question weighing on my head recently. I swear, it wont go away. So, in resuly of my stupidity and dyslexic sense of self I've decided to get the opinion of someone I dont know. Throughout my days of being a simpleton, Ive never changed. Always took things as unserious as possible. Heck, even times I think I should care, I just cant find the will in me to take mind in it. I cant help it, I loose interest in things to easily. Nothing seems worth taking it real. Oddly enough im comfortable with this. Something funny ive noticed actually.. Im always put in situations where im stuck in the middle of something I dont even know how I got myself into. And it doesnt matter how I handle it, I will always end up making everyone angry and looking like some big A whole.  Honestly, I cant tell if I really am this big D bag everyone takes me to be, or If im simply unable to understand anything that goes on.(:
#1 well some people get bored real real easy you may be one of these people #2 you may not be getting enough sleep therefore that leads to being a goofball in really serious situations #3 your age if your a teen you must know your brain is not fully developed witch happens to all teenagers that means you take silly actions and mostly don't take most things seriously

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Are you actually trying to answer peoples questions when you know almost nothing about them?  Cool!  xD!   Will One Direction members break up?

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Arrowchic
Arrowchic
StarStarStar
what will happen if my kitty dies?

siggy

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Are you actually trying to answer peoples questions when you know almost nothing about them?  Cool!  xD!   Will One Direction members break up?
well nimsajeay someday they might but they are best buddys probably not anytime soon but if they do they'll probably write their own songs but the chances of them braking up are pretty slim

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar

"Arrowchic" wrote:

what will happen if my kitty dies?
Frown im sending positive energy that he or she is going to be ok but if your cat dies you will be sad and it will have no physical self but its soul will still live on

Posted By:
Arrowchic
Arrowchic
StarStarStar
okay thanks....

siggy

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Million Pages Thread

9/11

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

How do i hack people

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

latest videos