x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be shy come ask me

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2542
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"egyptiscool" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"egyptiscool" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:








why do I use words
well everyone uses communication 

that was a wrong answer, gurgle the stomach is a fake. >:o
well you have to be more specific than that

Find x > 3 such that

ln(x) < x^(0.1)
a little to specific you're giving me heartburn

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"egyptiscool" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"egyptiscool" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"egyptiscool" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:










why do I use words
well everyone uses communication 

that was a wrong answer, gurgle the stomach is a fake. >:o
well you have to be more specific than that

Find x > 3 such that

ln(x) < x^(0.1)
a little to specific you're giving me heartburn

you have to answer it or everyone will know your a fake. ;D

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2542
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"egyptiscool" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"egyptiscool" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"egyptiscool" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:












why do I use words
well everyone uses communication 

that was a wrong answer, gurgle the stomach is a fake. >:o
well you have to be more specific than that

Find x > 3 such that

ln(x) < x^(0.1)
a little to specific you're giving me heartburn

you have to answer it or everyone will know your a fake. ;D
#### = 1,152,921,504,606,846,976

That's one such number, but there are infinitely many more, some smaller and most larger. The proof for x=2^60 is pretty straightforward, though.

First notice that the condition
ln(x) < x^(0.1)
is equivalent to
x < e^( x^(0.1)),
so it is sufficient to show this latter property holds.

Let x = 2^60. 
Then ####.1) = ### = 64.

Since 2 < e,

2^60 < e^60 
< e^64 
= e^(2^6)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"egyptiscool" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"egyptiscool" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"egyptiscool" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"egyptiscool" wrote:





















"NachozRule" wrote:














why do I use words
well everyone uses communication 

that was a wrong answer, gurgle the stomach is a fake. >:o
well you have to be more specific than that

Find x > 3 such that

ln(x) < x^(0.1)
a little to specific you're giving me heartburn

you have to answer it or everyone will know your a fake. ;D
#### = 1,152,921,504,606,846,976

That's one such number, but there are infinitely many more, some smaller and most larger. The proof for x=2^60 is pretty straightforward, though.

First notice that the condition
ln(x) < x^(0.1)
is equivalent to
x < e^( x^(0.1)),
so it is sufficient to show this latter property holds.

Let x = 2^60. 
Then ####.1) = ### = 64.

Since 2 < e,

2^60 < e^60 
< e^64 
= e^(2^6)

-5449694949 # -67 # 75665 - 766670 = ?

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12610
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Why do I like food some much?

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2542
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"jordand08" wrote:

Why do I like food some much?
because food is pleasureful 

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12610
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"egyptiscool" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:


Why do I like food some much?
because food is pleasureful 

Well, that is true..

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2542
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"jordand08" wrote:



"egyptiscool" wrote:






"jordand08" wrote:




Why do I like food some much?
because food is pleasureful 

Well, that is true..
anymore questions smile

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"egyptiscool" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:






"egyptiscool" wrote:









"jordand08" wrote:






Why do I like food some much?
because food is pleasureful 

Well, that is true..
anymore questions smile

yes my question above, hashtags = plus signs

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12610
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"egyptiscool" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:






"egyptiscool" wrote:









"jordand08" wrote:






Why do I like food some much?
because food is pleasureful 

Well, that is true..
anymore questions smile

No thank you.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Latest Forum Posts

last one to say 'summer" wins!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

You Failed To Mention

Throw anything at the user below

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

Last One to say 'Blak is perfect' wins!

Throw anything at the user below

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games