Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be shy come ask me

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

I have another question,  Why do people just assume they hate you, when they don't even know anything about you?
well artemismoonhunt thats called being judgemental those kind of people can't really understand how we are all connected so don't judge and don't listen to other people who judge you and you'll go far in life

pink floyd the wall hammers gifPINK FLOYD MARCHING HAMMERS unikittyUNIKITTY octavia clappingOCTAVIA

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar
i need some more questions

pink floyd the wall hammers gifPINK FLOYD MARCHING HAMMERS unikittyUNIKITTY octavia clappingOCTAVIA

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar
more questions

Posted By:
kitkat421
kitkat421
StarStarStarStar
hey i like this dude but he has a gf...wat do i do?i want to tell him my feelings wqithput messing up their realtionship..

la di freakin da

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar

"kitkat421" wrote:

hey i like this dude but he has a gf...wat do i do?i want to tell him my feelings wqithput messing up their realtionship..
well kitkat421 you shouldn't be anxious to tell him. you should just tell him. the longer you keep it in the longer it will cause problems. so tell him the truth and tell him not to take it the wrong way kindly ok.

Posted By:
kitkat421
kitkat421
StarStarStarStar
im just not sure..ill just not tell him so there wont be any problems..well just be friends..:\

la di freakin da

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't knowwhy I'm asking a stomach... But my bf and i broke up 7 months ago and he's had two gfs since me. But I can't get over him, any ideas? and nobody likes me so I can't just get a new guy, and I can't just stop. I've tried everything Frown

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
kitkat421
kitkat421
StarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

I don't knowwhy I'm asking a stomach... But my bf and i broke up 7 months ago and he's had two gfs since me. But I can't get over him, any ideas? and nobody likes me so I can't just get a new guy, and I can't just stop. I've tried everything Frown
hey um add meh

la di freakin da

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar

"kitkat421" wrote:

"Gupi1999" wrote:

hey um add meh
hey um...no -.-

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"kitkat421" wrote:

"Gupi1999" wrote:

hey um add meh
um what.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last one to say cheese wins

the Amanda Todd story

the Amanda Todd story

the Amanda Todd story

Last one to say cheese wins