Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

I call 2p!Fem!Prussia. Hell yeah XD
YOU'RE MY COUNTER-COUNTERPART!!! XDDD

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481
I don't think it's healthy to do roleplay while listening to Regret Message... I'M CHANGING THE SONG TO JUST BE FRIENDS XDDD

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2148

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

I call 2p!Fem!Prussia. Hell yeah XD
YOU'RE MY COUNTER-COUNTERPART!!! XDDD
Ja. Yes I am. But that does not mean I will actually...appreciate my counterpart. Asleep


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

I call 2p!Fem!Prussia. Hell yeah XD
YOU'RE MY COUNTER-COUNTERPART!!! XDDD
Ja. Yes I am. But that does not mean I will actually...appreciate my counterpart. Asleep
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ YOU JUST DID THE TOTAL OPPOSITE OF MAKING MY DAY

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481
German Sparkle Party, anyone? XD

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17396

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

German Sparkle Party, anyone? XD
Yes! That would be fun! ((I'm Fem!Canada xP))

Jaziel, Kinity, Axona and Riolet are OTP.


Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2148

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

German Sparkle Party, anyone? XD
German Sparkles parties are idiotic. Prussian Glitter Gathering,anyone?


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3438
Anyone here I CALL GERMANY!!!

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

German Sparkle Party, anyone? XD
German Sparkles parties are idiotic. Prussian Glitter Gathering,anyone?
I'm listening to Disco Pogo so I was like XDDD But THAT WOULD BE AWESOMER. LET'S DO THAT

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3438

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

German Sparkle Party, anyone? XD
German Sparkles parties are idiotic. Prussian Glitter Gathering,anyone?
I'm listening to Disco Pogo so I was like XDDD But THAT WOULD BE AWESOMER. LET'S DO THAT
YAAAY!!

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


play online games

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Needing Help Dressing My Age

What/How are you feeling right now?

Rate the signature above you!

What are cool Kids to you?-moved

Needing Help Dressing My Age

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

My Favorite Pizza Hacks!

i wanna learn

i wanna learn

latest videos