x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Is it weird that I'm now addicted to Just Be Friends? DAMMIT JAPAN.

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 18169
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

German Sparkle Party, anyone? XD
German Sparkles parties are idiotic. Prussian Glitter Gathering,anyone?
Yes.....that would be fun too :3

Riolet, Miros, and Jaziel are OTP.

Attack on Titan. Bruh.


Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5223
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Hello I don't know what I should do XD I'VE MISSED OUT ON SO MUCH, BROS.

geeeeeet dunked on!


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
CRAP... GOTTA BRB.

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3438
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

Is it weird that I'm now addicted to Just Be Friends? DAMMIT JAPAN.
DO NOT HATE ON JAPAN!

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2148
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

German Sparkle Party, anyone? XD
German Sparkles parties are idiotic. Prussian Glitter Gathering,anyone?
I'm listening to Disco Pogo so I was like XDDD But THAT WOULD BE AWESOMER. LET'S DO THAT
Okay! Everyone grad your wine 'nd laser lights! Because beer and glow sticks are too mainstream.


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5223
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

German Sparkle Party, anyone? XD
German Sparkles parties are idiotic. Prussian Glitter Gathering,anyone?
I'm listening to Disco Pogo so I was like XDDD But THAT WOULD BE AWESOMER. LET'S DO THAT
Okay! Everyone grad your wine 'nd laser lights! Because beer and glow sticks are too mainstream.
one question CAN WE BRING RAINBOW STROBE LIGHTS O-O PLEASE

geeeeeet dunked on!


Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2148
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"animeangel3" wrote:

Hello I don't know what I should do XD I'VE MISSED OUT ON SO MUCH, BROS.
Youfail.


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5223
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

Hello I don't know what I should do XD I'VE MISSED OUT ON SO MUCH, BROS.
Youfail.
*sobs in corner dramatically*

geeeeeet dunked on!


Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3438
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
*grabs wine* HEY HEY PAPA COULD I HAVE SOME WINE!? HEY HEY MAMMA I CANT GET THE TASTE OF THAT BONIAESSE OUT OF MY HEAD DRAW A CIRCLE THATS THE EARTHX4 I'M HETALIA AH! YOU CAN SEE THE MAGNIFICENT WORLD IN JUST ONE STROKE TOAST IN A BIG BOOT HETAILIAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Latest Forum Posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Last one to say "bored" wins! :p

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

I have a Lisp!

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last one to say "bored" wins! :p

Throw anything at the user below

Latest Videos

Play Online Games