x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
Member since:
June, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5223
StarStarStarStarStar
WAIT. *le changing character AGAIN* Fem!Italy! :3

geeeeeet dunked on!


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

YO GUYS
~dark aura~ I forced her to come here.
*nod nod* TT_TT
*smiles* Like you're not happy to be here! ^-^
I have mixed feelings right now XD
*sigh* *puts pipe away* There. Better? ^-^
yup. as long as you don't start poking me like you do with Latvia ;__;
Well I probably will now that you've brought it up! ^-^


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar
UGHHHHH! I have to leave... t(TT_TT t) BAI

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
Member since:
January, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2213
StarStarStarStarStar

"animeangel3" wrote:

WAIT. *le changing character AGAIN* Fem!Italy! :3
TT-TT I thought I was Italy D'=


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

YO GUYS
~dark aura~ I forced her to come here.
*nod nod* TT_TT
*smiles* Like you're not happy to be here! ^-^
I have mixed feelings right now XD
*sigh* *puts pipe away* There. Better? ^-^
yup. as long as you don't start poking me like you do with Latvia ;__;
Well I probably will now that you've brought it up! ^-^
*glares at yiu* I AM NOT FEM!LATVIA I AM FEM!SPAIN, REMEMBER THAT >:U




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar

"animeangel3" wrote:

WAIT. *le changing character AGAIN* Fem!Italy! :3
Aw, hello, Alice! Big Grin (Fem!Italy's cuteness even overcomes Fem!Russia O_O)


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

UGHHHHH! I have to leave... t(TT_TT t) BAI
DX Bai!


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

YO GUYS
~dark aura~ I forced her to come here.
*nod nod* TT_TT
*smiles* Like you're not happy to be here! ^-^
I have mixed feelings right now XD
*sigh* *puts pipe away* There. Better? ^-^
yup. as long as you don't start poking me like you do with Latvia ;__;
Well I probably will now that you've brought it up! ^-^
*glares at yiu* I AM NOT FEM!LATVIA I AM FEM!SPAIN, REMEMBER THAT >:U
*ruffles your hair* But you're just as cute as she is! X3


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

YO GUYS
~dark aura~ I forced her to come here.
*nod nod* TT_TT
*smiles* Like you're not happy to be here! ^-^
I have mixed feelings right now XD
*sigh* *puts pipe away* There. Better? ^-^
yup. as long as you don't start poking me like you do with Latvia ;__;
Well I probably will now that you've brought it up! ^-^
*glares at yiu* I AM NOT FEM!LATVIA I AM FEM!SPAIN, REMEMBER THAT >:U
*ruffles your hair* But you're just as cute as she is! X3
TT_TT.... myehehe.... I'm not THAT cute




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
Member since:
September, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 18182
StarStarStarStarStar
OOH i love hetalia!! xP

Rylan: *SASS-OVERLOAD*
Violet: Woah.....hawt. o.o
Authors: AHAHAHAHAHA

Riolet and Jaziel are OTP.

Attack on Titan. Bruh.


latest forum posts

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

Weird Pet Names?

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Do u think 11 is to young to Date!

What songs are in your top 10 list?

what kind of phone do you have??

chicken vs.beef

Do u think 11 is to young to Date!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games