x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

so apparently,
Spamano is also called Sparo.
HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS?! D':

lol no, it's called Spamano. I go to the fandom like every day.
It's Spamano. XD
I did not know this XD
but seriously, I've seen some people call it Sparo.
I'm not joking, I've seen several videos where people call it Sparo o_o

I DID NOT SEE THE "ALSO"
#Blonde moment

-pats your back- xD




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6500
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

so apparently,
Spamano is also called Sparo.
HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS?! D':

lol no, it's called Spamano. I go to the fandom like every day.
It's Spamano. XD
I did not know this XD
but seriously, I've seen some people call it Sparo.
I'm not joking, I've seen several videos where people call it Sparo o_o

I DID NOT SEE THE "ALSO"
#Blonde moment
Some of my best friends are blonde DX

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar
Am I the only one here who loves Fluffy!Romano and Fluffy!Fem!Romano?
Especially when it comes to Spamano/Romain and Fem!Spamano/Fem!Romain?
No, just me?
ok then |||D




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"ultraboy789" wrote:

-smirks- did you ever stop to thinki that I might be canadian. YOU GUYS ARE RACIST!

...THE WHOLE FREAKING SHOW IS RACIST. XD
EXACTLY! X'D
I'm German, and they make fun of Germans and Germany.
do I care?
NO XD IT JUST MAKES ME LIKE GERMANY MORE

I have a bit of many countries, and it's so fun to look at the stereotypes and laugh at how American's are burger freaks, Brits are apparently uptight and serious, and French are, well, French. XD
Well, you know I'm just German and Irish ( I WISH I WAS ITALIAN AND SPANISH ;_; ) so I can't look at alot of stuff XD

YAY FOR BEING IRISH: LEPRECHAUN FREAKS WHO CAN'T HOLD THEIR DRINKS. XD
so apparently I'm two people who love drinking?
JUST NICE XD


I am too! German! XD


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

Am I the only one here who loves Fluffy!Romano and Fluffy!Fem!Romano?
Especially when it comes to Spamano/Romain and Fem!Spamano/Fem!Romain?
No, just me?
ok then ####


...I like Smexy!Romano //shot


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

Am I the only one here who loves Fluffy!Romano and Fluffy!Fem!Romano?
Especially when it comes to Spamano/Romain and Fem!Spamano/Fem!Romain?
No, just me?
ok then ####

...I like Smexy!Romano //shot

I like Fluffy!Romano, Smexy!Romano, Uke!Romano, and Seme!Romano.
FORGET IT, I LIKE ALL OF THE ROMANO'S! >:'D




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

so apparently,
Spamano is also called Sparo.
HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS?! D':

lol no, it's called Spamano. I go to the fandom like every day.
It's Spamano. XD
I did not know this XD
but seriously, I've seen some people call it Sparo.
I'm not joking, I've seen several videos where people call it Sparo o_o

I DID NOT SEE THE "ALSO"
#Blonde moment Some of my best friends are blonde DX


lol I'm blonde.
EMBRACE THE STEREOTYPE! XD


Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6500
StarStarStarStarStar
Im about to play SCIV

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

Am I the only one here who loves Fluffy!Romano and Fluffy!Fem!Romano?
Especially when it comes to Spamano/Romain and Fem!Spamano/Fem!Romain?
No, just me?
ok then ####

...I like Smexy!Romano //shot
I like Fluffy!Romano, Smexy!Romano, Uke!Romano, and Seme!Romano.
FORGET IT, I LIKE ALL OF THE ROMANOS! >:'D


My faves are Smexy!Romano and Seme!Romano.
Same with ENGLAND! >:'D


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

Am I the only one here who loves Fluffy!Romano and Fluffy!Fem!Romano?
Especially when it comes to Spamano/Romain and Fem!Spamano/Fem!Romain?
No, just me?
ok then ####

...I like Smexy!Romano //shot
I like Fluffy!Romano, Smexy!Romano, Uke!Romano, and Seme!Romano.
FORGET IT, I LIKE ALL OF THE ROMANOS! >:'D

My faves are Smexy!Romano and Seme!Romano.
Same with ENGLAND! >:'D

my favorites:
Tsundere!Romano (Which is pretty much himself XD), Uke!Romano, and Fluffy!Romano :'D
I don't mind Romano topping, I just like Spain topping more XD




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



latest forum posts

Weird Pet Names?

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Do u think 11 is to young to Date!

What songs are in your top 10 list?

what kind of phone do you have??

chicken vs.beef

Do u think 11 is to young to Date!

Do u think 11 is to young to Date!

Do u think 11 is to young to Date!

Weird Pet Names?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games