Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
(( My mom's going to start doing that too maybe, because of studying and it's almost my bed time, so if I don't reply for a while, you know what's going on.
that or I'm watching Happy Tree Friends oh my god I LOVE RUSSELL SO MUCH ))

Arthur sighed, putting the ornament in his hand on another branch. "Ah, well, thank you. Right now, we just have to focus on the tree though..." he said. He didn't want Oliver to even mention his famous cupcakes... He didn't want France, America, or anyone else that was coming over to get... Poisoned. Or who knows what else.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

STALKER ALERT

((Welcome! I'm here for another 2-or-so hours!))
Im working on a minecraft song. The chorus is in Chat. Anyways, there's someone in my class who's #### #### is Alf- I told this story already.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
((Really? It's normally 2:00 AM here when you log off and right now it's only 11:30 0_0 weird...but okay!))

"Alright, fine," Oliver huffed, disappointed that Arthur didn't want any of his desserts. He quickly covered it up with a smile again. "Do you mind if I stay here for the rest of the day? You don't, right? It's just that it's Christmas Eve and...I don't feel like spending it alone..." He glanced at the ground and couldn't keep the smile on his face anymore.

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
((well, it's the weekdays, and I have school. I usually try to stay up as late as I can usually.
besides, If my mom wants me to get off, I'll just get back on, open two tabs, be on here in one and watch Happy Tree Friends on the other xD))

Arthur glanced over at Oliver, with a bit of a sad look. Ever since Alfred and Matthew have grown up, they changed and moved on, leaving England. He'd only see them during confrences or world meetings, and sometimes the ocasional surprise apperances, but other than that, that's it. He knew how it felt to spend Christmas alone, alot of times. "Ah, um... Sure... Go ahead and stay, no one's coming over today." he said, looking at Oliver. "Hey lad, are you... Ok?" he asked, gently putting a hand on his back. "You don't look to happy..."

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
((I'm so happy you like HTF lol))

He looked back up at Arthur and half-smiled, sniffling back some tears. He always had been kind of a cry baby... "I'm fine! It's just that I wish Al and Matt would drop by more often. I do miss them, but I suppose I should be grateful they come by at all. I am quite happy that I have you to spend time with, though. It's like talking to myself!" He laughed and tightly wrapped his arm around Arthur for a split second, but let go quickly, since he was easily annoyed.

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
((Well, at first I didn't, but you know... It's so addicting o_o
My favorite characters are Russell, Handy, Flippy, Shifty, and Lifty xD))

Arthur blinked and blushed slightly. Did Oliver just... put his arm around him? He slightly backed away from Oliver, a bit stiff. He was trying to forget what he just did by just lightly laughing it off. "Ah, yeah... I know what you mean. It's the same way with Alfred and Matthew here..." he said, sighing.

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
Oliver got back to smiling. "Oh, cheer up, chap! You could always come visit-- ...Actually, no, that's not a good idea. Heaven knows what would happen to you in my world, ahaha... Oh, I forgot," He paused, sliding over to a small tote bag he had brought with him and pulling out a neatly-wrapped present. He walked it back over to Arthur. "Here you are, straight from my place!" Smiling brightly, he handed the fancy tea set to the other man, which was wrapped in green and silver wrapping paper. He couldn't just come over uninvited without a gift, could he?

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Arthur blinked, staring at the present wrapped up in green and silver. He had gotten him a present...? No one had really gotten him one before. Ocasionally when Alfred and Matthew were younger, they'd give him drawings or hand made gifts, but that was it. "Oh lad, you didn't need to get me anything..." he said, looking at Oliver. He felt bad because he didn't get him a gift, especially because he didn't know he was coming over. Well, he did have something he got for him a long time ago, he just never gave it to him because he couldn't find the strength to do it.

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
Oliver looked at him curiously. "Why, of course I needed to get you something! Everyone deserves a present on Christmas, even if it is a bit early! Besides, I really am more than happy to do it. It feels good to give to others, don't you agree?" He smiled brightly. "And it's quite alright that you didn't get me anything, especially since you had no idea I was coming over. But honestly, it would just be plain rude to barge into your home unannounced without something to give you, wouldn't it?#

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Arthur stared at him for a minute, then sighed, putting the present on a table. "Ah... Well... I'll be right back, ok?" he said, as he ran upstairs and into his room, opening a dresser up and rummaging around it. He got out a box wrapped up in bright blue wrapping paper and it had a pink ribbon on it. Inside it was a glass cupcake that he had spend a while making. He was going to visit Oliver last year for Christmas, but he didn't know what would happen if he went to... His demention. Anyways, since Oliver loved cupcakes, he figured that Oliver would want something that had to do with a cupcake. He sighed and ran back down the stairs, and quickly shoved the box into his arms. "Here, I know you might not like it or you might say it's bad, but... Just don't comment on it!" he said, before walking to the table and picking up the present Oliver had given him.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How are you feeling now? :-) Bunny's.

Fun Soccer Drills for Kids

First word that comes to mind?

latest videos