Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"lilkaty" wrote:

i know but i want a topic to discuss on smile

(( why don't you go out and make your own forum though? that or go onto Chat, Last One To Post Wins, or other forums that are free. This one is pretty much a Roleplay forum and fans for the anime Hetalia, not random debate topics. I'm sorry if I'm sounding a bit rude, but those are the rules for this forum ^^; ))

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
Oliver kept on smiling. "Yes, like you! You're special, you know. Everyone is, but to me, you're more so than anyone else." He sat back down on the couch and placed his hand over Arthur's, leaning up against him.

(( short reply -troll face- ))

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Arthur stiffened up a little bit, but he didn't both to scoot away. His emerald eyes became slightly soft as a smile was pulling at his lips. He set the box down on the floor, then glanced over at Oliver. "Well, no one's ever said that to me before..." Arthur said.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar
Me senses a fluff Big Grin

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Me senses a fluff Big Grin

XDD

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar
please post on my fourm

vinyl octavia nom nom

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
guys, I have a new idea for a fanfic! :'D
Ok, so... Have you ever seen the movie Tangled? You know, with Flynn and Rapunzel?
Yeah, I was kinda thinking that I should make a Spamano fanfic to go along with the movie Tangled, like, Spain would be Flynn and Romano would be Rapunzel. (I want to make Romano Rapunzel because he's so uke and he likes hurting Spain, just like how Rapunzel liked hitting Flynn with her frying pan xD).
well, should I make it? :'D
(yes, if I do make it, Spain will die at a part, but you know the beauty of the movie, he comes back to life xD)

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

Ok, so... Have you ever seen the movie Tangled? You know, with Flynn and Rapunzel?
Yeah, I was kinda thinking that I should make a Spamano fanfic to go along with the movie Tangled, like, Spain would be Flynn and Romano would be Rapunzel. (I want to make Romano Rapunzel because he's so uke and he likes hurting Spain, just like how Rapunzel liked hitting Flynn with her frying pan xD).
(yes, if I do make it, Spain will die at a part, but you know the beauty of the movie, he comes back to life xD)
...Did you really have to ask that?

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar

DO IT!!!# POST IT ON REDDIT OR ON HERE!

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

(yes, if I do make it, Spain will die at a part, but you know the beauty of the movie, he comes back to life xD) ...Did you really have to ask that?

YES, I DID.
I don't know, it might sound like a stupid idea xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

who plays five nights at freddy's or five...

How old are your pets

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

How old are your pets

latest videos