Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"ultraboy789" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

guys, I have a new idea for a fanfic! :'D
Ok, so... Have you ever seen the movie Tangled? You know, with Flynn and Rapunzel?
Yeah, I was kinda thinking that I should make a Spamano fanfic to go along with the movie Tangled, like, Spain would be Flynn and Romano would be Rapunzel. (I want to make Romano Rapunzel because he's so uke and he likes hurting Spain, just like how Rapunzel liked hitting Flynn with her frying pan xD).
well, should I make it? :'D
(yes, if I do make it, Spain will die at a part, but you know the beauty of the movie, he comes back to life xD)

DO IT!!!# POST IT ON REDDIT OR ON HERE!

I guess I'm making it then xD
Better start writing.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
gwengwen7
gwengwen7
StarStarStar
i like this topic

gwen likes science boy

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Ok, so... Have you ever seen the movie Tangled? You know, with Flynn and Rapunzel?
Yeah, I was kinda thinking that I should make a Spamano fanfic to go along with the movie Tangled, like, Spain would be Flynn and Romano would be Rapunzel. (I want to make Romano Rapunzel because he's so uke and he likes hurting Spain, just like how Rapunzel liked hitting Flynn with her frying pan xD).
(yes, if I do make it, Spain will die at a part, but you know the beauty of the movie, he comes back to life xD) ...Did you really have to ask that?

YES, I DID.
I don't know, it might sound like a stupid idea xD
Bro, nothing with Spamano is stupid. It's as perfect as MINECRAFT.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
gwengwen7
gwengwen7
StarStarStar
lol

gwen likes science boy

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
gwengwen7
gwengwen7
StarStarStar
there is alot of cool pictures on here

gwen likes science boy

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

(yes, if I do make it, Spain will die at a part, but you know the beauty of the movie, he comes back to life xD) ...Did you really have to ask that?

YES, I DID.
I don't know, it might sound like a stupid idea xD Bro, nothing with Spamano is stupid. It's as perfect as MINECRAFT.

as perfect as Minecraft?
oh my god dude.
that's...
that's so majorly perfect.
OMG FOR SAYING THAT, YOU GET A FREE INTERNET.
*hands you a free internet*

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
HEY GUYS! we have a non-fan who wants  to watch! let's stop treating her like canda and welcome her into the Hetalia society!

WELCOME GWEN!

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok, I juse realized.
In my fanfic, Romano has to have blonde hair.
....... OMG IT'S 2P!ROMANO O_O
Ah, all well, at least we all know how Romano got his hazel colored hair now xD

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey, what's Spain's favorite kind of cheese?
Romano.
MY FRIEND TOLD ME THIS, OK? I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING XD
I REGRET NOTHING.

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
puffpanda9964
puffpanda9964
Star
hi

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

They won't let me be free

Naruto

What is ur favourite Taylor Swift song??

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

latest videos