x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

Prussia has one fear only.
Mephobia:
Fear of becoming so awesome that the human race can't handle it and everyone dies.

Dude, just the thought of that happening sends chills up my spine D:

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2148
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

Prussia has one fear only.
Mephobia:
Fear of becoming so awesome that the human race can't handle it and everyone dies.
Dude, just the thought of that happening sends chills up my spine D:

o3o


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
*On the Love Letter Confession site*
Hey, I'm gonna put Gilbert in xD
*types Gilbert in and pushes enter*
Dear Gilbert, I've always been amused by your lack of voice. Please stop breathing my air. -Love, Mom
........ XD




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 17550
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

Prussia has one fear only.
Mephobia:
Fear of becoming so awesome that the human race can't handle it and everyone dies.
Dude, just the thought of that happening sends chills up my spine D:
LOL

"The dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes. This I did." - T.E Lawrence.


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
I like just now woke up XD
I stayed up so late last night trying to finish a picture I was drawing on the Colors! app on my 3DS.

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2148
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

I like just now woke up XD
I stayed up so late last night trying to finish a picture I was drawing on the Colors! app on my 3DS.

Please tell me more about this thing you call a 3DS ;w;


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

I like just now woke up XD
I stayed up so late last night trying to finish a picture I was drawing on the Colors! app on my 3DS.
Please tell me more about this thing you call a 3DS ;w;

THE 3DS IS THE THIRD AWESOME THING ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH. XD
There are TONS and TONS of applications you can download onto it.. and guess what? SEGA came out with a Vocaloid game for the 3DS, and ONLY for the 3DS. You can search the rest of the details on Wikipedia or something XD

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

HASTA LA PASTA, EVIL MUFFINS!!!
oh god I love Grandmano.




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:


HASTA LA PASTA, EVIL MUFFINS!!!
oh god I love Grandmano.

Mind = Broken.

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2148
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

LOLOLOLOL

WAT
 


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Latest Forum Posts

Should schools change the way they teach?

Crush help

What is the meanest thing that your friend...

What is the meanest thing that your friend...

What is the meanest thing that your friend...

What is the meanest thing that your friend...

I have cancer-moved

Crush help

I need a ship name!!!! (When u put 2 names...

YouTube or Vine?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games