Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:


My OTP, right there.
THAT PAIRING EXISTS?!
So, it would pretty much be counted as ############. xD
There's a pairing for everything.
England x Ichigo  .
CROSSOVER PAIRING xDD

I thought maybe Ichigo would top XD
Because, you know. he has all those Shinigami powers and stuffs XD
Wait, which Ichigo are we talking about?
Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew or Bleach? XD

how how how how how how how how
what how


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:


My OTP, right there.
THAT PAIRING EXISTS?!
So, it would pretty much be counted as ############. xD
There's a pairing for everything.
England x Ichigo  .
CROSSOVER PAIRING xDD

 
Romano X Bakura?
Italy X Ryou?
omg I'm probably the only one here who knows who Bakura and Ryou are *emo courner*




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:




I... Don't know why I did this... ^^;
What, added words to it, drew it, or what? o3o
I see nothing wrong with it ~ xDD

 
I drew that a couple months ago, then I added words onto it xD
I DON'T KNOW WHY.
I'VE ALWAYS BEEN OBSESSED WITH SPAMANO.
FROM THE BEGINNING




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2144

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:


My OTP, right there.
THAT PAIRING EXISTS?!
So, it would pretty much be counted as ############. xD
There's a pairing for everything.
England x Ichigo  .
CROSSOVER PAIRING xDD


 
Romano X Bakura?
Italy X Ryou?
omg I'm probably the only one here who knows who Bakura and Ryou are *emo courner*


NO ASHLEY ~
I GET THE YU-GI-OH ~
I UNDERSTAND ;w;



u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2144

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:


My OTP, right there.
THAT PAIRING EXISTS?!
So, it would pretty much be counted as ############. xD
There's a pairing for everything.
England x Ichigo  .
CROSSOVER PAIRING xDD
I thought maybe Ichigo would top XD
Because, you know. he has all those Shinigami powers and stuffs XD
Wait, which Ichigo are we talking about?
Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew or Bleach? XD

Bleach xD


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2144

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:




I... Don't know why I did this... ^^;
What, added words to it, drew it, or what? o3o
I see nothing wrong with it ~ xDD
 
I drew that a couple months ago, then I added words onto it xD
I DON'T KNOW WHY.
I'VE ALWAYS BEEN OBSESSED WITH SPAMANO.
FROM THE BEGINNING

DUDE
LET ME STEAL YOUR DRAWING SKILLS - brick'd -
I see nothing wrong with being obsessive about Spamano since the beginning :'D


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:


My OTP, right there.
THAT PAIRING EXISTS?!
So, it would pretty much be counted as ############. xD
There's a pairing for everything.
England x Ichigo  .
CROSSOVER PAIRING xDD
I thought maybe Ichigo would top XD
Because, you know. he has all those Shinigami powers and stuffs XD
Wait, which Ichigo are we talking about?
Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew or Bleach? XD
Bleach xD

JUST MAKING SURE XD
Either way it would have been fitting. xD
But still, Ichigo would top. -_-

how how how how how how how how
what how


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:


My OTP, right there.
THAT PAIRING EXISTS?!
So, it would pretty much be counted as ############. xD
There's a pairing for everything.
England x Ichigo  .
CROSSOVER PAIRING xDD


 
Romano X Bakura?
Italy X Ryou?
omg I'm probably the only one here who knows who Bakura and Ryou are *emo courner*


NO ASHLEY ~
I GET THE YU-GI-OH ~
I UNDERSTAND ;w;

 


 
OH YAY XD
CUZ BAKURA'S JUST LIKE:

AND RYOU'S LIKE:

LOL BAKURA WOULD BE A PERFECT MATCH FOR ROMANO.
I picture Bakura topping ewe




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2144

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:


My OTP, right there.
THAT PAIRING EXISTS?!
So, it would pretty much be counted as ############. xD
There's a pairing for everything.
England x Ichigo  .
CROSSOVER PAIRING xDD


 
Romano X Bakura?
Italy X Ryou?
omg I'm probably the only one here who knows who Bakura and Ryou are *emo courner*


NO ASHLEY ~
I GET THE YU-GI-OH ~
I UNDERSTAND ;w;

 


 
OH YAY XD
CUZ BAKURA'S JUST LIKE:

AND RYOU'S LIKE:

LOL BAKURA WOULD BE A PERFECT MATCH FOR ROMANO.
I picture Bakura topping ewe


And then Spain would get out the axe x'D
Why can I imagine that too ~?
My brain needs to be washed, it's pretty dirty ( shot)



u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:




I... Don't know why I did this... ^^;
What, added words to it, drew it, or what? o3o
I see nothing wrong with it ~ xDD
 
I drew that a couple months ago, then I added words onto it xD
I DON'T KNOW WHY.
I'VE ALWAYS BEEN OBSESSED WITH SPAMANO.
FROM THE BEGINNING
DUDE
LET ME STEAL YOUR DRAWING SKILLS - brick'd -
I see nothing wrong with being obsessive about Spamano since the beginning :'D

 
NO DUDE I HAVE AWFUL DRAWING SKILLS.
I love how I'm so obsessed with Spamano,
it's what I draw now.
and write about.
I'm... so obsessed.
I even drew a Magnet picture with Spain and Romano :'D
I REGRET NOTHING.




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

Books for 11-12 year olds.

Funniest Joke Contest

Who's your favourite Author?

latest videos