Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481
I JUST GOT THE GREATEST IDEA.


how how how how how how how how
what how


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6829

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

I JUST GOT THE GREATEST IDEA.



ORLY?
Maybe it'll get me outta my bad mood.
TELL.


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428
BOOM,
HEADSHOT
.
I don't even know anymore
I'M WATCHING A VIDEO ON HEADSHOTS, OK?




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481
Guys, don't listen to anything I say.

how how how how how how how how
what how


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481
Guys, Listen to everything I say.

how how how how how how how how
what how


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

Sorry for the SUPER SUPER SUPER late reply to what I said yesterday, Okay, as I was saying, I JUST GOT THE GREATEST IDEA. What if... we tried sniffing coke? >:'D
* dun dun dun *

 
Coke?
like Coca cola?
OK :'D I HAVE A BOTTLE OF COKE IN MY FRIDGE
(this is why I'm Fem!Spain xD)




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

Sorry for the SUPER SUPER SUPER late reply to what I said yesterday, Okay, as I was saying, I JUST GOT THE GREATEST IDEA. What if... we tried sniffing coke? >:'D
* dun dun dun *
 
Coke?
like Coca cola?
OK :'D I HAVE A BOTTLE OF COKE IN MY FRIDGE
(this is why I'm Fem!Spain xD)

I TRIED IT ONCE.
The ice cubes got stuck in my nose DX
IT FELT LIKE I WAS DROWNING XD (Yes, I know what drowning feels like O_o)

how how how how how how how how
what how


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

Sorry for the SUPER SUPER SUPER late reply to what I said yesterday, Okay, as I was saying, I JUST GOT THE GREATEST IDEA. What if... we tried sniffing coke? >:'D
* dun dun dun *
 
Coke?
like Coca cola?
OK :'D I HAVE A BOTTLE OF COKE IN MY FRIDGE
(this is why I'm Fem!Spain xD)
I TRIED IT ONCE.
The ice cubes got stuck in my nose DX
IT FELT LIKE I WAS DROWNING XD (Yes, I know what drowning feels like O_o)

 
It can't be bad as getting churros stuck up your nose.
um.
yeah.
Lovina took some churros off of a tray I made of churros and stuff them up my nose.
She was mad at me D':




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

Sorry for the SUPER SUPER SUPER late reply to what I said yesterday, Okay, as I was saying, I JUST GOT THE GREATEST IDEA. What if... we tried sniffing coke? >:'D
* dun dun dun *
 
Coke?
like Coca cola?
OK :'D I HAVE A BOTTLE OF COKE IN MY FRIDGE
(this is why I'm Fem!Spain xD)
I TRIED IT ONCE.
The ice cubes got stuck in my nose DX
IT FELT LIKE I WAS DROWNING XD (Yes, I know what drowning feels like O_o)
 
It can't be bad as getting churros stuck up your nose.
um.
yeah.
Lovina took some churros off of a tray I made of churros and stuff them up my nose.
She was mad at me D':

Still not as worst as trying to brofist Chuck Norris xD

how how how how how how how how
what how


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

Sorry for the SUPER SUPER SUPER late reply to what I said yesterday, Okay, as I was saying, I JUST GOT THE GREATEST IDEA. What if... we tried sniffing coke? >:'D
* dun dun dun *
 
Coke?
like Coca cola?
OK :'D I HAVE A BOTTLE OF COKE IN MY FRIDGE
(this is why I'm Fem!Spain xD)
I TRIED IT ONCE.
The ice cubes got stuck in my nose DX
IT FELT LIKE I WAS DROWNING XD (Yes, I know what drowning feels like O_o)
 
It can't be bad as getting churros stuck up your nose.
um.
yeah.
Lovina took some churros off of a tray I made of churros and stuff them up my nose.
She was mad at me D':
Still not as worst as trying to brofist Chuck Norris xD

 
oh my god.
that...
o_o I don't even want to know




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

In love

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

In love

In love

Online Dating...Good or Bad?

latest videos