Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
(This is just something I came up with when watching the Call Me Maybe parody video by hpootsroi XD)
Canada: -knocks on the door-
France: -opens the door- who are you?
Canada: I'm Matthew...
France: Hi, my name is Francis.
Canada: you got a boy friend?
France: Um, yes! He's up stairs!
England: NO I'M NOT! GO HOME!
France: Whatever... He's a jerk, but my jerk!
England: NO I'M NOT, GET OUT!
Canada: but... I can treat you so much better...
France: Whatever! I've got to go! I'm coming, baby! *slams the door*
Canada: *puts his back against the door* he wants me.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
[My reaction reading that last line. O.O Oh.. My.. Canada... Where's Alfred when ya need him!? I am honestly super shocked after reading that. xD]

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Check out my banner shop in Random on the boards:
The Wishing Well (A Siggy Shop)

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
[I ship UsCan alot, but I used to ship Franada when I was new to Hetalia XD So I thought it'd be funny to put an old couple I liked with a couple I really liked now XD
Besides, I don't ship France with anyone else but England now xD]

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
[xD The thoughts running through my mind right now are extremely hilarious to my mind. I can't help but imagine Canada actually say that. xD]

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Check out my banner shop in Random on the boards:
The Wishing Well (A Siggy Shop)

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"webkinzrule24" wrote:

[xD The thoughts running through my mind right now are extremely hilarious to my mind. I can't help but imagine Canada actually say that. xD]

[I know XD I want to animate that part to my flipnote now. XD I bet my friend would laugh hard at that.}

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
(this is just a little rant on a comment I saw on tumbler, be warned XD)
"I think that Spamano is gross. Its shippers do not respect anyone who has good reason to HATE Romano for his remorseless abuseful behavior. But I think no one would ever hate Spamano or Romano so much if its rabid fans never dog piled innocent people for not liking it. If they never threatened us, we wouldn’t be angry. Is that hard to ask?

Has Romano respected Spain? No. I kindly ask you, will you think about that? Spain is the one who always suffers. Romano can’t be capable to love anyone at all. Romano worshippers prove they are just the worst like him."

Um… What the heck… Did you just say about Spamano and Romano?
Since when has Romano ever been… Abusive?
I don’t care if you don’t like him, that’s your problem, but abusive?
What messed up fandom have you been reading?
Ok, Romano was never abusive, sure he has a horrible sailor mouth and the occasional head-butt to the head, but that’s it. It’s who he is, nothing much of harm done. It’s his personality; he’s called a tsundere for a reason.
When has Romano going to help Spain get better and out of debt when he himself has a cold is abusive?
When was wanting to go off to fight in the Armanda with Spain when he was just a little kid remorseless?
When has trying to say thank you and I’m sorry ever rude?
Have you even read the manga? Do you know that everyone goes up to Romano and says, “You should be just like your perfect brother Italy” or “You should change who you are and be just like your brother”? Do you know that everyone ignored him when he was a child, Rome abused him, his OWN grandson, and that even Austria gave Romano away to Spain?
Spain is the ONLY one who can understand Romano, and would do anything for him. How is that Spain suffering? He’d risk his life just for Romano, he looks past all of his flaws and just looks at the perfect things about him, and he tells Romano that he loves him, but Romano just ignores it because he thinks he’d turn out to be one of those people who adore his brother more than him.
And the last part… LOL. Romano worshippers prove they are just the worst like him? Well, consider me being one of the worst people in the fandom there is then, because I love the heck out of Romano. His looks, his personality, and his backstory…
All make him a perfect person to love.
And Spain’s lucky to be able to have him.

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Guys omg.
I just realized.
In Heta Oni.
Spain has his old ax.
his BATTLE AX.
oh my god SPAIN.
YOU COULD OF HIT THE DOOR WITH THE AX AND THEN EVERYONE COULD OF GOTTEN OUT.
YOU KILLED EVERYONE. (except Italy lol)
EVEN LOVI.
AND YOURSELF.
Omg SPAIN WHY.
WHY DIDN'T YOU USE YOUR HEAD.
*emo courner*

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
You just can't resist....

My Cry face.

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
123lookatme
123lookatme
StarStarStar
The Policemen are English, The lovers are Italian xxx

Is being ##### over England and Prussia so bad?

Haha! Lol :P

Its just a thing x

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
hosttwins:D
hosttwins:D
StarStarStarStar

"123lookatme" wrote:

The Policemen are English, The lovers are Italian xxx

Is being ##### over England and Prussia so bad?

lol

kittykat2553's ^

быть самим собой и быть любимой!
"be yourself and be loved!"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

seeing locked accounts

Should women have higher societal roles?

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

Should women have higher societal roles?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos