Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6829

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

I'm not  a person.
I'm a ghost.

OMGGHOST

(calls the Ghost Adventures crew)

ZAK. NICK. AARON. GO BE AWESOME.

...I'm sorry I love them so much DX
*Ghost huggle*
It's okay~

OHDEARGOD I JUST GOT HUGGED BY A GHOST.

* Q *
 
Dude omg,
he broke the fourth wall.

o.o

*looks at the fourth wall*

But...I don't see anything broken...
 
exactly.
he broke the fourth wall,
by doing something impossible.
because ghosts would pass through you xD




Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

I'm not  a person.
I'm a ghost.

OMGGHOST

(calls the Ghost Adventures crew)

ZAK. NICK. AARON. GO BE AWESOME.

...I'm sorry I love them so much DX
*Ghost huggle*
It's okay~

OHDEARGOD I JUST GOT HUGGED BY A GHOST.

* Q *
 
Dude omg,
he broke the fourth wall.

o.o

*looks at the fourth wall*

But...I don't see anything broken...
 
exactly.
he broke the fourth wall,
by doing something impossible.
because ghosts would pass through you xD


 
yes.
I know ;v;




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

I'm not  a person.
I'm a ghost.

OMGGHOST

(calls the Ghost Adventures crew)

ZAK. NICK. AARON. GO BE AWESOME.

...I'm sorry I love them so much DX
*Ghost huggle*
It's okay~

OHDEARGOD I JUST GOT HUGGED BY A GHOST.

* Q *
 
Dude omg,
he broke the fourth wall.

o.o

*looks at the fourth wall*

But...I don't see anything broken...

*Also looks at the fourth wall*
The only thing BROKEN is the interest of anyone reading this....

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:


I think I laughed to hard at Spain's responses.
especially for the first one and last one.
oh Spain.
gonna go Pirate mode on Prussia now, aren't we?

(I wanted to reply to my comment for a second lol)
lol Romano's checking himself out in the first one.
omg.
it's Romanocest.
Spain's favorite pairing. :'D




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6829

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:


I think I laughed to hard at Spain's responses.
especially for the first one and last one.
oh Spain.
gonna go Pirate mode on Prussia now, aren't we?
(I wanted to reply to my comment for a second lol)
lol Romano's checking himself out in the first one.
omg.
it's Romanocest.
Spain's favorite pairing. :'D


Romanocest.
OH DEAR GOD.


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"Hey.... Are you doing ok, Romano?"
".... I don't trust that man... With the white hair and red eyes...."
"Don't worry. We'll all make it out of this different world."
"But Spain... What if... Only one or two of us could make it...?"
"Well then, I'd make sure you'd be perfectly fine and nothing happened to you. I'd risk it just for you."

Idk what I'm doing anymore.
yes.
um.
you guys might not get it.
it's a line from a fanfiction I'm writing.
It's supposed to be an Ib and Hetalia crossover.
Like, Romano's supposed to be Ib, Spain's Garry, and Prussia's Mary.
I chose these for reasons, they pretty much all fit.
Romano acts like he's strong and tough, but is really scared in the inside.
Spain cares and wants to make sure nothing happens to Romano, and he'd sacrifice his life for him.
and Prussia just wants to be able to be loved and actually know what true friendship and life is.
yes.
this is seriously,
one of the best ideas for a fanfic I've ever had.
I still need to write the Tangled and Hetalia crossover... and then... I need to write a Beauty and the Beast and Hetalia crossover...
omg why.




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:


I think I laughed to hard at Spain's responses.
especially for the first one and last one.
oh Spain.
gonna go Pirate mode on Prussia now, aren't we?
(I wanted to reply to my comment for a second lol)
lol Romano's checking himself out in the first one.
omg.
it's Romanocest.
Spain's favorite pairing. :'D

Romanocest.
OH DEAR GOD.

It's Spain's favorite pairing! :'D




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3144
hi ok bye

-vanishes-



Ginger|Melissa




Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6829

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:


"Hey.... Are you doing ok, Romano?"
".... I don't trust that man... With the white hair and red eyes...."
"Don't worry. We'll all make it out of this different world."
"But Spain... What if... Only one or two of us could make it...?"
"Well then, I'd make sure you'd be perfectly fine and nothing happened to you. I'd risk it just for you."

Idk what I'm doing anymore.
yes.
um.
you guys might not get it.
it's a line from a fanfiction I'm writing.
It's supposed to be an Ib and Hetalia crossover.
Like, Romano's supposed to be Ib, Spain's Garry, and Prussia's Mary.
I chose these for reasons, they pretty much all fit.
Romano acts like he's strong and tough, but is really scared in the inside.
Spain cares and wants to make sure nothing happens to Romano, and he'd sacrifice his life for him.
and Prussia just wants to be able to be loved and actually know what true friendship and life is.
yes.
this is seriously,
one of the best ideas for a fanfic I've ever had.
I still need to write the Tangled and Hetalia crossover... and then... I need to write a Beauty and the Beast and Hetalia crossover...
omg why.


OMGOMGOMG DO THE VERSION WHERE SPAIN AND PRUSSIA DIE!!! >:'D


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

I'm not  a person.
I'm a ghost.

OMGGHOST

(calls the Ghost Adventures crew)

ZAK. NICK. AARON. GO BE AWESOME.

...I'm sorry I love them so much DX
*Ghost huggle*
It's okay~

OHDEARGOD I JUST GOT HUGGED BY A GHOST.

* Q *
 
Dude omg,
he broke the fourth wall.

o.o

*looks at the fourth wall*

But...I don't see anything broken...
*Also looks at the fourth wall*
The only thing BROKEN is the interest of anyone reading this....

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

The Hunger Games or Twilight

I AM CYBORGDUDE

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

latest videos