x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
KW is being weird again and won't let me post any comments. XD

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
BEN DROWNED_2357475 Lock
BEN DROWNED_2357475
Member since:
January 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 72
StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I have invaded this thread. 
It's mine now. 

... -_-


Posted By:
Boss-Spain
Boss-Spain
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 43
StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"BEN DROWNED" wrote:

I have invaded this thread. 

It's mine now. 


I come online,
and see this.
... Lovely.

I think I wanna marry you, Lovi...


Posted By:
BEN DROWNED_2357475 Lock
BEN DROWNED_2357475
Member since:
January 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 72
StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Boss-Spain" wrote:



"BEN DROWNED" wrote:


I have invaded this thread. 


It's mine now. 


I come online,
and see this.
... Lovely.

You shouldn't have done that... 

... -_-


Posted By:
Boss-Spain
Boss-Spain
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 43
StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"BEN DROWNED" wrote:



"Boss-Spain" wrote:






"BEN DROWNED" wrote:




I have invaded this thread. 



It's mine now. 


I come online,
and see this.
... Lovely.

You shouldn't have done that... 


....Que?

I think I wanna marry you, Lovi...


Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4944
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I have taKEN OVER THIS PLACE SO LEAVE AT ONCE OR LET IT BE YOUR HEAD.

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!


Posted By:
BEN DROWNED_2357475 Lock
BEN DROWNED_2357475
Member since:
January 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 72
StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Boss-Spain" wrote:



"BEN DROWNED" wrote:






"Boss-Spain" wrote:









"BEN DROWNED" wrote:






I have invaded this thread. 




It's mine now. 


I come online,
and see this.
... Lovely.

You shouldn't have done that... 


....Que?

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
- the moon falls on you -

... -_-


Posted By:
BEN DROWNED_2357475 Lock
BEN DROWNED_2357475
Member since:
January 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 72
StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Kissme21" wrote:

I have taKEN OVER THIS PLACE SO LEAVE AT ONCE OR LET IT BE YOUR HEAD.

yOu ShOuLdN't HaVe DoNe ThAt

... -_-


Posted By:
Boss-Spain
Boss-Spain
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 43
StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"BEN DROWNED" wrote:



"Boss-Spain" wrote:






"BEN DROWNED" wrote:









"Boss-Spain" wrote:












"BEN DROWNED" wrote:








I have invaded this thread. 





It's mine now. 


I come online,
and see this.
... Lovely.

You shouldn't have done that... 


....Que?

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
- the moon falls on you -


(Troll fest 2013, huh? ._.)
...

I think I wanna marry you, Lovi...


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"BEN DROWNED" wrote:



"Kissme21" wrote:


I have taKEN OVER THIS PLACE SO LEAVE AT ONCE OR LET IT BE YOUR HEAD.

yOu ShOuLdN't HaVe DoNe ThAt


Oh look,
you're talking like Gamzee o_o




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Latest Forum Posts

Hello.. By TMM

Are males and females equal.

The wrong anwsers game! :3

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

The wrong anwsers game! :3

The wrong anwsers game! :3

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

The wrong anwsers game! :3

The wrong anwsers game! :3

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games