Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481
Remember when as soon as we logged in that this thread was the first thing that we checked? As soon as we found out another friend was online; ADVENTURE MODE ACTIVATED. Good times, good times. XD
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been moved yet.

how how how how how how how how
what how


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Super_Awesome_Singer
Super_Awesome_Singer
Member since:
April, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Hello this is Caitlin Kirkland! nice to see you know prussia...... O.o crap i need to go see hungary and make sure your husband is not getting into trouble.....

Caitlin Kirkland.
Wife of Hetalia character Arthur Kirkland (aka england or iggy)


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6009

"Super_Awesome_Singer" wrote:

Hello this is Caitlin Kirkland! nice to see you know prussia...... O.o crap i need to go see hungary and make sure your husband is not getting into trouble.....
FINALLY! somebody's here! hello Caitlin!



Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2144
WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS FORUM.
WHY DID IT DIE?


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS FORUM.

WHY DID IT DIE?

IT'S SAD.
WE'RE ALL ALONE. ;_;




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2144

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:



"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:


WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS FORUM.


WHY DID IT DIE?

IT'S SAD.
WE'RE ALL ALONE. ;_;

If we throw a German Sparkle Party we we'll attract attention. AND THUS, THE FORUM SHALL BE ALIVE AGAIN!
*throws glitter everywhere*


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1119
I'm here though.

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:



"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:






"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:




WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS FORUM.



WHY DID IT DIE?

IT'S SAD.
WE'RE ALL ALONE. ;_;

If we throw a German Sparkle Party we we'll attract attention. AND THUS, THE FORUM SHALL BE ALIVE AGAIN!
*throws glitter everywhere*

THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA.
WE NEED TO ALL SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DOITSU! XD




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2144

"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:

I'm here though.

Woah, Iggy.
Woah woah woah woah faygo woah.
Can't I AT LEAST get the balloons before people start showing up?
Rike seriousry peopre, give me some time to prepare // shot dead


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1119

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:



"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:






"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:









"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:






WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS FORUM.




WHY DID IT DIE?

IT'S SAD.
WE'RE ALL ALONE. ;_;

If we throw a German Sparkle Party we we'll attract attention. AND THUS, THE FORUM SHALL BE ALIVE AGAIN!
*throws glitter everywhere*

THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA.
WE NEED TO ALL SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DOITSU! XD


Why don't we through the party the Doitsu way?
Maybe upload a bunch of Hetalia pictures.
Start groups.
SPREAD THE HETALIA KNOWLEDGE.

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

bingo VS monople

Are you good at dancing?

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Send the person above you a friend request!

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos