Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

While we're on the topic of the BTT...
GASP.
JUST.
GASP.
*quickly shoves through France and Prussia and hugs Spain tightly*
YOU'RE JUST SO CUTEEEEEEEE~! ASDFGHJKL;
Sorry, Spain is my favorite.
But don't worry, Prussia and France, since you two are flipping hot. ;D

OH YOU.
I kinda expected that from Ash, the Spain and Spamano fangirl. XD
Spain and Romano are my two most absolute favorite characters.
They're just so top.
Romano being the first character I learned about great start to my Hetalia life XD , and Spain being the one I extremely disliked at first and now ABSOLUTELY LOVE.
Yeah, that's right. I used to hate Spain a bunch. SHOCKER. O.O

I used to strongly dislike Romano. He just seemed kinda...jerky. But then, headcanons. So now I just think he's misunderstood and junk.
I also used to believe Spain was a pedo and France was a ###### and everything. But I was a weeaboo back then so yea. ^^;
I never thought Spain was a pedo, I just extremely had a burning hate for him since he seems so annoying and whiney.
But then I found out about Spamano... And read some fanfictions... And then I realized my love for that silly Spaniard and how much I was like him.
I used to also be obsessed with England and hate France, and now It's pretty much the opposite now. XD
Well, except for the fact that I hate England.
I mean, he's one of my least favorite characters, but I still like him. XD I personally don't hate any of the countries now. *hair flip*

They/We grow up so fast ~ -le tear-
Now I just have least fave characters, no one I hate.
Ironic how your opinion on things can change so much! Big Grin

u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

GASP.
JUST.
GASP.

OH YOU.
They're just so top.
Romano being the first character I learned about great start to my Hetalia life XD , and Spain being the one I extremely disliked at first and now ABSOLUTELY LOVE.

I used to strongly dislike Romano. He just seemed kinda...jerky. But then, headcanons. So now I just think he's misunderstood and junk.
I also used to believe Spain was a pedo and France was a ###### and everything. But I was a weeaboo back then so yea. ^^;
I never thought Spain was a pedo, I just extremely had a burning hate for him since he seems so annoying and whiney.
But then I found out about Spamano... And read some fanfictions... And then I realized my love for that silly Spaniard and how much I was like him.
I used to also be obsessed with England and hate France, and now It's pretty much the opposite now. XD
I mean, he's one of my least favorite characters, but I still like him. XD I personally don't hate any of the countries now. *hair flip*

Ironic how your opinion on things can change so much! Big Grin
I know, right?
It think it was the fact that I was so new to the fandom, I just did what most people did.
I also used to ship UsUk - it was even my OTP at one time. Sage remembers this.
Now it's my least favorite pairing ever. XD Ever.
I also used to ship SpUk. Just what the heck was wrong with younger me? *hits myself in the head* XD

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

GASP.
JUST.
GASP.

OH YOU.
They're just so top.

Ironic how your opinion on things can change so much!
I know, right?
It think it was the fact that I was so new to the fandom, I just did what most people did.
I also used to ship SpUk. Just what the heck was wrong with younger me? *hits myself in the head* XD

Sometimes I look in my old sketchbooks, or my old forum posts and think Oh my glob I was such an idiot! Why didn't I tape my mouth shut? But I'm probably going to look back on these forum posts and think I was an idiot here too.
Actually, I used to ship AmeriPan so hard. Now, not so hard. Then USUK, but then I took a FrUK to the knee. Now I just ship them all together because FTW I'm that awesome. BI

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

GASP.
JUST.
GASP.

OH YOU.
They're just so top.

Ironic how your opinion on things can change so much!
I know, right?

Sometimes I look in my old sketchbooks, or my old forum posts and think Oh my glob I was such an idiot! Why didn't I tape my mouth shut? But I'm probably going to look back on these forum posts and think I was an idiot here too.
Actually, I used to ship AmeriPan so hard. Now, not so hard. Then USUK, but then I took a FrUK to the knee. Now I just ship them all together because FTW I'm that awesome. BI
I know? I used inproper grammar back then, and all I do know is just hit myself with a book and swear. XD
Out of those, I only ship FrUk.
I also ship Englandcest, because why not? :T
I find it weird that I don't ship anyone in the BTT with eachother, but I ship all three of them with Romano. XD

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
I ship France and Spain sometimes, but that's really it. I ship Prussia and Spain with Romano. France? Not so much. Surprise surprise, even I have my shipping limits. XD
Englandcest? What's that? Am I an idiot for not knowing?
(I ain't even gonna quote this, ain't nobody got time fo' dat.)

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

I ship France and Spain sometimes, but that's really it. I ship Prussia and Spain with Romano. France? Not so much. Surprise surprise, even I have my shipping limits. XD

Englandcest? What's that? Am I an idiot for not knowing?

(I ain't even gonna quote this, ain't nobody got time fo' dat.)

dude france x prussia is great too tho
also englandcest is 1p england x 2p england :T

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
France X Romano is actually pretty cute. I also ship France with Italy. XD
Let's see... I ship Romano with Spain, Prussia, France, America (thank Sage for this), Canada, and that's pretty much it. XD
But I only ship Spain with Romano and Portugal. XD Surprise suprise.
Englandcest is England X 2P! England. XD

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh...
'Cause I was thinking, is Englandcest England and Scotland? Or England and his genderswap? England and his reflection? His 2p didn't even come to mind. Am I seriously that slow? xD

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

Oh...

'Cause I was thinking, is Englandcest England and Scotland? Or England and his genderswap? England and his reflection? His 2p didn't even come to mind. Am I seriously that slow? xD
I don't even know what the pairing name for England X Scotland is. XD
And yes, you're that slow. XD

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

Oh...

I don't even know what the pairing name for England X Scotland is. XD
And yes, you're that slow. XD

My mom was right ;o; //mantears
England and Scottie could be... UKScot. Yush.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say cheese wins

Describe the profile pic above you