Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6828

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:



"Sage_kittycat" wrote:






"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:







YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO-



*explosion*

what the heckie
did ashley explode

Should I sweep up the -
-puts on sunglasses-
ASHES?
YEAAAAAAAAAAA- Kill me.

this is no time for jokes anya ashley just exploded


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428
(Omg guys.
What if there was a thing called...
*gasps* Sashsprite.
Y'know, like ErisolSprite.)




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6828


"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:


(Omg guys.


What if there was a thing called...


*gasps* Sashsprite.


Y'know, like ErisolSprite.)

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:





"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:




(Omg guys.



What if there was a thing called...



*gasps* Sashsprite.



Y'know, like ErisolSprite.)

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(Omg.
Must draw.
*picks up a pencil, but it falls through my hand*
GOD DANG IT.)




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2148

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:



"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:






"Sage_kittycat" wrote:









"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:









YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO-




*explosion*

what the heckie
did ashley explode

Should I sweep up the -
-puts on sunglasses-
ASHES?
YEAAAAAAAAAAA- Kill me.

this is no time for jokes anya ashley just exploded

Well I've never been in a situation like this before...Should we dispose of the body? :o


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:



"Sage_kittycat" wrote:






"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:









"Sage_kittycat" wrote:












"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:











YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO-





*explosion*

what the heckie
did ashley explode

Should I sweep up the -
-puts on sunglasses-
ASHES?
YEAAAAAAAAAAA- Kill me.

this is no time for jokes anya ashley just exploded

Well I've never been in a situation like this before...Should we dispose of the body? :o
Dude, no. You can't just do that. I exploded - all that's left are Ashley ashes.




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2148

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:



"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:






"Sage_kittycat" wrote:









"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:












"Sage_kittycat" wrote:















"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:













YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO-






*explosion*

what the heckie
did ashley explode

Should I sweep up the -
-puts on sunglasses-
ASHES?
YEAAAAAAAAAAA- Kill me.

this is no time for jokes anya ashley just exploded

Well I've never been in a situation like this before...Should we dispose of the body? :o
Dude, no. You can't just do that. I exploded - all that's left are Ashley ashes.

( Don't care what any of ya'll say, I still think Ash's ashes is the funniest bad pun I've heard all day.)
Should I spread the ashes across her computer? I bet she would love for her final resting place to be - Are these ashes talking? - le gasp -


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6828
i dont know what to do in this situation they didnt teach us this in anime school


Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2148

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

i dont know what to do in this situation they didnt teach us this in anime school

You baka! You obviously didnt pay enuff attenshun =3=


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2036
Oh glob.... WHY YOU NO TELL ME WHEN THIS WAS RESURRECTED?! I feel so betrayed

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?


play online games

latest forum posts

Words that start with P-moved

Words that Start with J-moved

is it wrong for a 10 year old to have a bo...

Say your name!

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

How many friends do you Currently have onl...

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Who is the worst singer EVER?

Justin Bieber VS Katy Perry

Jason Derulo or Usher

latest videos