Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

YO GUYS
~dark aura~ I forced her to come here.
*nod nod* TT_TT
*smiles* Like you're not happy to be here! ^-^
I have mixed feelings right now XD
*sigh* *puts pipe away* There. Better? ^-^
yup. as long as you don't start poking me like you do with Latvia ;__;
Well I probably will now that you've brought it up! ^-^
*glares at yiu* I AM NOT FEM!LATVIA I AM FEM!SPAIN, REMEMBER THAT >:U
*ruffles your hair* But you're just as cute as she is! X3
TT_TT.... myehehe.... I'm not THAT cute
Yes you are! ^-^ *hugs you* *Whispers in your ear:* and don't try to squirm away... kolkolkol~
EEE!!! D'X ROMANO!!! PRUSSIA!!! FRANCE!!! SOMEONE! HELP MEEE!!!
*drags you away, slowly* Don't make a SOUND. >___>
*grabs you* HAHAHAHA You're cute. =_=
;__; I feel like a toy being fought over by little kids...




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2003
yes, they both are epic now shut up and marvel in my american glory!!!! hahaha  and yes britain i know that show's yours and i don't care

"Those who hide
their freedom behind deterministic excuses, I will call cowards. Those who pretend that their
own existence was necessary, I will call scum. "
Jean Paul Sartre.


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6829

"ultraboy789" wrote:

yes, they both are epic now shut up and marvel in my american glory!!!! hahaha  and yes britain i know that show's yours and i don't care
XD


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 16048
(Haha xP) Oh, g-good O.O (By the way, doesn't Canada have kind of a nervous, can't- tell -anyone- no,wants to be noticed more, kind of personality? I mean of course i've watched Hetalia but i just want to narrow the personality down xP)

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6829

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

YO GUYS
~dark aura~ I forced her to come here.
*nod nod* TT_TT
*smiles* Like you're not happy to be here! ^-^
I have mixed feelings right now XD
*sigh* *puts pipe away* There. Better? ^-^
yup. as long as you don't start poking me like you do with Latvia ;__;
Well I probably will now that you've brought it up! ^-^
*glares at yiu* I AM NOT FEM!LATVIA I AM FEM!SPAIN, REMEMBER THAT >:U
*ruffles your hair* But you're just as cute as she is! X3
TT_TT.... myehehe.... I'm not THAT cute
Yes you are! ^-^ *hugs you* *Whispers in your ear:* and don't try to squirm away... kolkolkol~
EEE!!! D'X ROMANO!!! PRUSSIA!!! FRANCE!!! SOMEONE! HELP MEEE!!!
*drags you away, slowly* Don't make a SOUND. >___>
*grabs you* HAHAHAHA You're cute. =_=
;__; I feel like a toy being fought over by little kids...
NOW you're getting it! XD (WHOA broke character there for a sec...)


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 16048
((Aw i gtg bai~!!))

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

YO GUYS
~dark aura~ I forced her to come here.
*nod nod* TT_TT
*smiles* Like you're not happy to be here! ^-^
I have mixed feelings right now XD
*sigh* *puts pipe away* There. Better? ^-^
yup. as long as you don't start poking me like you do with Latvia ;__;
Well I probably will now that you've brought it up! ^-^
*glares at yiu* I AM NOT FEM!LATVIA I AM FEM!SPAIN, REMEMBER THAT >:U
*ruffles your hair* But you're just as cute as she is! X3
TT_TT.... myehehe.... I'm not THAT cute
Yes you are! ^-^ *hugs you* *Whispers in your ear:* and don't try to squirm away... kolkolkol~
EEE!!! D'X ROMANO!!! PRUSSIA!!! FRANCE!!! SOMEONE! HELP MEEE!!!
*drags you away, slowly* Don't make a SOUND. >___>
*grabs you* HAHAHAHA You're cute. =_=
;__; I feel like a toy being fought over by little kids...
NOW you're getting it! XD (WHOA broke character there for a sec...)
EEE! D'X I wish Romano was here to help me T_T usually I'm the one helping him.... D'X




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6829

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

(Haha xP) Oh, g-good O.O (By the way, doesn't Canada have kind of a nervous, can't- tell -anyone- no,wants to be noticed more, kind of personality? I mean of course i've watched Hetalia but i just want to narrow the personality down xP)
(Yep, that's him alright! X3) *ruffles your hair* Now, don't be all scared. Look, I put my pipe away! *didn't mean for that to sound terrifying XD*


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6829

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

((Aw i gtg bai~!!))
((Be back tomorrow!))


Roleplay Hetalia!!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6829

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

YO GUYS
~dark aura~ I forced her to come here.
*nod nod* TT_TT
*smiles* Like you're not happy to be here! ^-^
I have mixed feelings right now XD
*sigh* *puts pipe away* There. Better? ^-^
yup. as long as you don't start poking me like you do with Latvia ;__;
Well I probably will now that you've brought it up! ^-^
*glares at yiu* I AM NOT FEM!LATVIA I AM FEM!SPAIN, REMEMBER THAT >:U
*ruffles your hair* But you're just as cute as she is! X3
TT_TT.... myehehe.... I'm not THAT cute
Yes you are! ^-^ *hugs you* *Whispers in your ear:* and don't try to squirm away... kolkolkol~
EEE!!! D'X ROMANO!!! PRUSSIA!!! FRANCE!!! SOMEONE! HELP MEEE!!!
*drags you away, slowly* Don't make a SOUND. >___>
*grabs you* HAHAHAHA You're cute. =_=
;__; I feel like a toy being fought over by little kids...
NOW you're getting it! XD (WHOA broke character there for a sec...)
EEE! D'X I wish Romano was here to help me T_T usually I'm the one helping him.... D'X
Well... *takes phone out of your pocket and gives it to you* ...If you want him here so badly, call him! ^-^ ~completely oblivious~


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Whats Ewww to You?

Should abortion be legal?

Slap The Keyboard :p

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos