Kw-halloween-logo-small
welcome to: forums > random > general > hi im carson

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

hi im carson

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
hey losers im an old fart who used this website in my youth come to me for some elderly wisdom or something i dunno i actually just came here because my girlfriend isn't around and i don't want to talk to any of my friends and i don't want to vent my horrible ugly feelings on my blog because they'll see so maybe i can vent them to you nine-year-olds, yeah?

the switch is now on OFF

hi im carson

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
im just going to post all my ugly thoughts in this forum thread since no one of consequence will see it all my friends and i auditioned for the school plays, all my friends got the parts they wanted but i didn't and i know i should just be happy for them but i'm not, i'm angry and jealous and i'm just so upset about it that my stomach hurts, and i don't care how childish i'm being, i don't care that i should just grow up and be happy with whatever i get, because i'm not happy, and i'm not going to be happy.

the switch is now on OFF

hi im carson

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
hi carson my boyfriend can't talk and my closest friends are all busy so I know how you feel so hi and don't worry about the play situation, lots of people would react the same way and just not admit it.

hi im carson

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
o.0

hi im carson

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

hi carson my boyfriend can't talk and my closest friends are all busy so I know how you feel so hi and don't worry about the play situation, lots of people would react the same way and just not admit it.
haha thanks bro makes me feel a lil better

the switch is now on OFF

hi im carson

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar
IM NOT A LOSER I know how you feel dude, except the exact opposite. Half of the stuff I'm in I didnt even volunteer for. And the other half is not what I thought it would be.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

hi im carson

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
We know how you feel... smile I have problems too. Frustrated Everyone has problems. Big Grin

hi im carson

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
more venting: i'm sometimes afraid my girlfriend gets mad at me for not being a lesbian, but i can't help being demi i mean it's who i am and what i am and i'm afraid she thinks there's something wrong with me and i'm afraid i disappoint her and i just feel like she deserves a girl way better than me anyway

the switch is now on OFF

hi im carson

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

more venting: i'm sometimes afraid my girlfriend gets mad at me for not being a lesbian, but i can't help being demi i mean it's who i am and what i am and i'm afraid she thinks there's something wrong with me and i'm afraid i disappoint her and i just feel like she deserves a girl way better than me anyway
agree agree. By the way, do you love Demi? Big Grin

hi im carson

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

agree agree. By the way, do you love Demi? Big Grin
i'm not entirely sure what is meant by your question so i'm just going to clarify: demi is short for demisexual, a sexuality in which attraction is not possible until there are already existing emotional bonds in a relationship

the switch is now on OFF

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do coffins have life-time guarantees?

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Cute ;-)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos