x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

← Previous 1
Posted By:
goldenlocks24_1850623 Lock
goldenlocks24_1850623
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3072
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

A forum for nerds only!

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5253
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

Well, what do you consider a nerd?  If you consider one someone who is "ugly" (don't people know that everyone is beautiful?), "doesn't socialize enough" (Don't people know that some people just don't like to hang out with everyone?), and "is not cool because they're smart" (Doesn't everyone know that it's cool to be smart?)?  Because if that's what you consider a nerd, I'm not a nerd.

If you consider a nerd someone who's smart, than I'm a nerd.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
goldenlocks24_1850623 Lock
goldenlocks24_1850623
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3072
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Well, what do you consider a nerd?  If you consider one someone who is "ugly" (don't people know that everyone is beautiful?), "doesn't socialize enough" (Don't people know that some people just don't like to hang out with everyone?), and "is not cool because they're smart" (Doesn't everyone know that it's cool to be smart?)?  Because if that's what you consider a nerd, I'm not a nerd.

If you consider a nerd someone who's smart, than I'm a nerd.

Smart.Bullied. The usual

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5253
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

 

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

Well, what do you consider a nerd?  If you consider one someone who is "ugly" (don't people know that everyone is beautiful?), "doesn't socialize enough" (Don't people know that some people just don't like to hang out with everyone?), and "is not cool because they're smart" (Doesn't everyone know that it's cool to be smart?)?  Because if that's what you consider a nerd, I'm not a nerd.

If you consider a nerd someone who's smart, than I'm a nerd.

 

 

Smart.Bullied. The usual

I'm smart, I'm not bullied though.  I'm homeschooled.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2154
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

well i consider a nerd wo is always different than the normal citizen and of course that is me!

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude


Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 494
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

All right. I'm a nerd. (There has never been a school year where I have not been bullied, And I got straight A's first quarter! NERDY!)

Mady Away! Beard Salute

OOOOOOOGH


Posted By:
priscilla the awesome
priscilla the awesome
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 419
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

I'm Consider a Nerd Big Grin I'm a Proud Nerd too!

Probably me in the future...
WallFlower? o.o
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower!! ^_^


Posted By:
pokeman4ever
pokeman4ever
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 210
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

there's nothing wrong with being smart.


Posted By:
goldenlocks24_1850623 Lock
goldenlocks24_1850623
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3072
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

 

 

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

Well, what do you consider a nerd?  If you consider one someone who is "ugly" (don't people know that everyone is beautiful?), "doesn't socialize enough" (Don't people know that some people just don't like to hang out with everyone?), and "is not cool because they're smart" (Doesn't everyone know that it's cool to be smart?)?  Because if that's what you consider a nerd, I'm not a nerd.

If you consider a nerd someone who's smart, than I'm a nerd.

 

Smart.Loves to read.If you consider yourself a nertd then join

Smart.Bullied. The usual

 

 

I'm smart, I'm not bullied though.  I'm homeschooled.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Posted By:
Katykare
Katykare
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68
StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"priscilla the awesome" wrote:

I'm Consider a Nerd Big Grin I'm a Proud Nerd too!

Kat a licensed board helper
comment me at any time.


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

Names From A-Z

Names From A-Z

Should the UK bomb Syria?

Add Four Words To The Story.

Add Four Words To The Story.

Rate the YouTube channel above you.-moved

Rate the YouTube channel above you.-moved

Rate the YouTube channel above you.-moved

Are males and females equal.

Are males and females equal.

Latest Videos

Play Online Games