Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

NERDS UNITE!(Nerds Only)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

A forum for nerds only!

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

NERDS UNITE!(Nerds Only)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

Well, what do you consider a nerd?  If you consider one someone who is "ugly" (don't people know that everyone is beautiful?), "doesn't socialize enough" (Don't people know that some people just don't like to hang out with everyone?), and "is not cool because they're smart" (Doesn't everyone know that it's cool to be smart?)?  Because if that's what you consider a nerd, I'm not a nerd.

If you consider a nerd someone who's smart, than I'm a nerd.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

NERDS UNITE!(Nerds Only)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Well, what do you consider a nerd?  If you consider one someone who is "ugly" (don't people know that everyone is beautiful?), "doesn't socialize enough" (Don't people know that some people just don't like to hang out with everyone?), and "is not cool because they're smart" (Doesn't everyone know that it's cool to be smart?)?  Because if that's what you consider a nerd, I'm not a nerd.

Smart.Bullied. The usual

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

NERDS UNITE!(Nerds Only)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Smart.Bullied. The usual

I'm smart, I'm not bullied though.  I'm homeschooled.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

NERDS UNITE!(Nerds Only)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

well i consider a nerd wo is always different than the normal citizen and of course that is me!

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

NERDS UNITE!(Nerds Only)

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar

All right. I'm a nerd. (There has never been a school year where I have not been bullied, And I got straight A's first quarter! NERDY!)

Hey I'm A Thing

Life is not a wish granting factory.

NERDS UNITE!(Nerds Only)

Posted By:
priscilla the awesome
priscilla the awesome
StarStarStarStar

I'm Consider a Nerd Big Grin I'm a Proud Nerd too!

Probably me in the future...
WallFlower? o.o
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower!! ^_^

NERDS UNITE!(Nerds Only)

Posted By:
pokeman4ever
pokeman4ever
StarStarStarStar

there's nothing wrong with being smart.

NERDS UNITE!(Nerds Only)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Smart.Loves to read.If you consider yourself a nertd then join

Smart.Bullied. The usual

I'm smart, I'm not bullied though.  I'm homeschooled.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

NERDS UNITE!(Nerds Only)

Posted By:
Katykare
Katykare
StarStarStar

"priscilla the awesome" wrote:

I'm Consider a Nerd Big Grin I'm a Proud Nerd too!

Kat a licensed board helper
comment me at any time.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

What's ur favorite sport?

seeing locked accounts

Does anyone still like #Selfie???

h,.b.k/n/n//n/

Rate the band above you

latest videos