Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

i just hate this

Posted By:
araignee Lock
araignee
StarStarStar
guys have fun putting pictures up
aka those cute anime pictures you use that everyone's seen before a million times??
yeah someone actually drew that
and often on the original site it was posted on it says "DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION"
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS
IT MEANS YOU CANNOT USE THIS PICTURE WITHOUT ASKING, WHICH I BET NONE OF YOU HAVE DONE
it's disrespectful and i certainly wouldn't like it if MY stuff was posted everywhere on the internet with NO credit whatsoever
oh yeah, and that cute little emo girl you like to pretend to be?? YEAH HER TOO!
SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU PRETENDING TO BE HER.

SO STOP.

i just hate this

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
People should respect other peoples copyrights and credit whoever was the original artist when they has asked it to be credit.

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

i just hate this

Posted By:
araignee Lock
araignee
StarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

People should respect other peoples copyrights and credit whoever was the original artist when they has asked it to be credit.

yes! and at least 40% of pictures on kidzworld that claim to be them aren't them UnU

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hi guys! I am Lily! :D

Hi guys! I am Lily! :D

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Username Change-moved

supernatural adventures CHRISTMAS CELEBRAT...

latest videos