Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

what happened today

Posted By:
pink_sparkles_and_cupcakes
pink_sparkles_and_cupcakes
Star
so first i went to sunday school. it was really fun. here is the funny part. we were talking about forgiveness. here was the scenario.

so my dad comes up with this story, using some of the kids that were in class today.

the story is that nathaniel is dating megan. savannah tells everyone that kaitlyn likes nathaniel even though it isn't true. so megan gets mad and dumps nathaniel and then savannah feels bad and thinks everyone is still mad but they aren't.

this story was created by my dad.

after sunday school i went to launch pad. me and brentley were the only people who were up there to sing so we had to get a couple little kids to sing with us and they did good. i was proud of them. but brentley ate my last cough drop. so soon i'll have to get some more.

now i'm at home full and hanging with my bff katrina.

what happened today

Posted By:
WhenSheCries.
WhenSheCries.
StarStarStarStar
Okie #####.

what happened today

Posted By:
WhenSheCries.
WhenSheCries.
StarStarStarStar

"WhenSheCries." wrote:

Okie #####.

-_- I didn't say anything bad. -just saying-

what happened today

Posted By:
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip!
StarStarStarStarStar
Good !

Danbo i love danbo xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 Facts About You!

3 Facts About You!

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Pancakes Or Waffles

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Tis ma jam

latest videos