Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Show off your forum signature!

Posted By:
lolo131
lolo131
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 20
If you have a dragon egg signature or just a cool ignature, show it off here! Don't want your dragons to die? Get some clicks here! Also, please click my dragon eggs!!!!

Show off your forum signature!

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7067
I see no dragon. Wink

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights


Show off your forum signature!

Posted By:
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip!
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3901

"-Allie-" wrote:

I see no dragon. Wink

^

Danbo i love danbo xD


Show off your forum signature!

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7054

"-Allie-" wrote:

I see no dragon. Wink


Left.


Show off your forum signature!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5178

"-Allie-" wrote:

I see no dragon. Wink

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


Show off your forum signature!

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7054

"jasmine0310" wrote:

"lolo131" wrote:

If you have a dragon egg signature or just a cool ignature, show it off here! Don't want your dragons to die? Get some clicks here! Also, please click my dragon eggs!!!!

I think you quoted the wrong post.


Left.


Show off your forum signature!

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 857
I don't see any dragon.

Show off your forum signature!

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5570

"mattyo7" wrote:

"jasmine0310" wrote:

"lolo131" wrote:

If you have a dragon egg signature or just a cool ignature, show it off here! Don't want your dragons to die? Get some clicks here! Also, please click my dragon eggs!!!!
I think you quoted the wrong post.
You know I'm agreeing with Allie.You're just making excuses to talk to me.Thank you for telling me.

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.


Show off your forum signature!

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7054

"jasmine0310" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

"jasmine0310" wrote:

"lolo131" wrote:

If you have a dragon egg signature or just a cool ignature, show it off here! Don't want your dragons to die? Get some clicks here! Also, please click my dragon eggs!!!!
I think you quoted the wrong post. You know I'm agreeing with Allie.You're just making excuses to talk to me.Thank you for telling me.

Pfft.
Thanks Matt for telling me. Any time, Sophie.


Left.


Show off your forum signature!

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13120
*shows off siggy on stage*
;D

trippy m8


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Why do people base tweens little kids?

What new KW features has you noticed?

Ferguson

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos