Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

My eyes hurt, Does yours ?

Posted By:
HadMeAtHello
HadMeAtHello
StarStar
I was wondering if when someone wakes up their eyes hurt cause mine are always hurting . like their blury and like something is stabbing them. but later on their fine. 

Hello I'm Jillian
My Trick !

They Get Live

Excuse mee trick

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
My eyes hurt, too.

one day, i'll be:
stronger, better, on the top of the world, unstoppable, a champion, and a wrestler.

Posted By:
zak514
zak514
StarStarStarStar

"HadMeAtHello" wrote:

I was wondering if when someone wakes up their eyes hurt cause mine are always hurting . like their blury and like something is stabbing them. but later on their fine. 

Oh, that's normal, it always happens to me. Tongue Out
You see, when you get up, you probably get up too quickly, this is caused due to the sudden change in your blood pressure. Usually, your body would be able to adjust quick enough to stop this from happening, but since it's happening, it's probably because you have a low food intake.
Extreme temperatures can also make this happen more often, even dehydration.

Hope this helps. Big Grin

Posted By:
HadMeAtHello
HadMeAtHello
StarStar
It does, It drives me insane.

Hello I'm Jillian
My Trick !

They Get Live

Excuse mee trick

Posted By:
dirtbiker2
dirtbiker2
StarStarStarStar

"zak514" wrote:

"HadMeAtHello" wrote:

Oh, that's normal, it always happens to me. Tongue Out
You see, when you get up, you probably get up too quickly, this is caused due to the sudden change in your blood pressure. Usually, your body would be able to adjust quick enough to stop this from happening, but since it's happening, it's probably because you have a low food intake.
Extreme temperatures can also make this happen more often, even dehydration.

Hope this helps. Big Grin

I didnt know all of that. That is good info.  Mine hurt sometimes in the morning.  I thought it was because I dont wear my glasses enouth

Adele may be able to set fire to the rain but Spongebob can make a campfire underwater

Posted By:
zak514
zak514
StarStarStarStar
Oh! I almost forgot!
Try doing more cardio, because if you strengthen your heart, it can pump more blood with less beats.
You see when you get up the blood falls from the brain downwards, and you only get better when your hearts beats again. So if you make it beat more blood and faster. The thing will still happen, but it won't feel like that at all, because it's such a short time.

Posted By:
Rosa Ind!ca
Rosa Ind!ca
StarStarStarStar
from my eyes heat evolves...thats cause burning type sensation 4 me...Frustrated

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I think it's normal for them to do that. Big Grin

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
Me too, Gracie Big Grin

one day, i'll be:
stronger, better, on the top of the world, unstoppable, a champion, and a wrestler.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Name the last thing you ate.

Whats your Favorite Play list?-moved

I'M SO RANDOM XD