x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

be yourself-moved

Posted By:
leahlove09
leahlove09
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 23
StarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
i know alot of you see others and say she is so pretty i want to be her well just because she is pretty that dosent mean ur not so dont for get that because ur pretty to

leahlove!


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13305
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
I don't get why beauty is so important, personality is what people should be talking about

ur mem


Posted By:
MariCutiePaTooty
MariCutiePaTooty
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 19
StarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
This post reminds alot about Sims 3. It doesn't matter about Their looks. All they care about is your personality if you wanna make some babies.

Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30521
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Everyone is beautiful in there own way and its not what someone looks like what makes them beautiful and its the personality.

This is me opinion smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Alekhine Lock
Alekhine
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 440
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:

I don't get why beauty is so important, personality is what people should be talking about


Social standards, and some biological imperatives too, I think. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30521
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"Alekhine" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

I don't get why beauty is so important, personality is what people should be talking about


Social standards, and some biological imperatives too, I think. 


[coughs] what does the social standards and  biological imperatives mean? Frustrated and sorry in advance cos Im not that smart Blush

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Alekhine Lock
Alekhine
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 440
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

I don't get why beauty is so important, personality is what people should be talking about

Social standards, and some biological imperatives too, I think. 

[coughs] what does the social standards and  biological imperatives mean? Frustrated and sorry in advance cos Im not that smart Blush


It means that we find beauty attractive due to something in our nature, and because of something we've created.

In other words, we as a society have decided that we find certain traits attractive, such as being skinny, or being blonde, etc

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30521
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"Alekhine" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

I don't get why beauty is so important, personality is what people should be talking about

Social standards, and some biological imperatives too, I think. 

[coughs] what does the social standards and  biological imperatives mean? Frustrated and sorry in advance cos Im not that smart Blush


It means that we find beauty attractive due to something in our nature, and because of something we've created.

In other words, we as a society have decided that we find certain traits attractive, such as being skinny, or being blonde, etc


Thank you for explaining and its like the stereotyping? 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Alekhine Lock
Alekhine
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 440
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Thank you for explaining and its like the stereotyping? 


I suppose you could interpret it that way.

Stereotyping is having pre-determined judgments on people based upon some factor, like a blonde woman being stupid

What I was describing earlier was akin to saying that because that woman has blonde hair, she is attractive, but mostly because we've just decided as a collective whole to believe that blonde hair = attractive

It's kind of similar, sort of, maybe, I guess

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30521
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"Alekhine" wrote:

Thank you for explaining and its like the stereotyping? 


I suppose you could interpret it that way.

Stereotyping is having pre-determined judgments on people based upon some factor, like a blonde woman being stupid

What I was describing earlier was akin to saying that because that woman has blonde hair, she is attractive, but mostly because we've just decided as a collective whole to believe that blonde hair = attractive

It's kind of similar, sort of, maybe, I guess


Its sounds like its stereotyping but thank you for explaining it more.

I like different and being yourself and not trying to be like someone else and maybe Im the stereotypes of something for thinking this too 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Latest Forum Posts

You Failed To Mention

You Failed To Mention

Oreos vs. Chocolate Chip cookies!

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Deleting Photos

What age will you turn in 2017?

Suggestion--Bookmarking threads?

What age will you turn in 2017?

Replace people's usernames with Potato.

Latest Videos

Play Online Games