Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10134
Hey! Myself & Gracie [GawjussGracieex], have decided to make a forum banner shop, since we've been making them recently. If you'd like one, please fill at the form below. ^-^

Username:
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]:
Text on the banner:

Colour:

Please remember that we might not always be able to get your banner to you straight away, we're sorry if this happens, but we try our best. x3

Thank you for stopping by! Big Grin


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
-OneDirectionForever
-OneDirectionForever
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Username: -OneDiretionerForever
Picture for the banner: Cat
Text on the banner: Meow!

lol

Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51078

"-OneDirectionForever" wrote:

Username: -OneDiretionerForever
Picture for the banner: Cat
Text on the banner: Meow!

lol

Any specific colours? smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
americangirllover888
americangirllover888
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 564
Username: americangirllover888
Picture for the banner: Butterfly
Text on banner: Americangirllover888

Cute Story ❤
There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day she kept it, but seen nothing until she got married. Her husband asked who the little boy in her wallet was, and she said, "MY FIRST LOVE," He looked at it and answered, "I LOST THIS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
-OneDirectionForever
-OneDirectionForever
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 44

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"-OneDirectionForever" wrote:

Username: -OneDiretionerForever
Picture for the banner: Cat
Text on the banner: Meow!

lol
Any specific colours? smile


purple or blue will be fine. k thx bye

Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14513

"-OneDirectionForever" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"-OneDirectionForever" wrote:

Username: -OneDiretionerForever
Picture for the banner: Cat
Text on the banner: Meow!

lol
Any specific colours? smile

purple or blue will be fine. k thx bye


millie stop being so rude


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10134

"americangirllover888" wrote:

Username: americangirllover888
Picture for the banner: Butterfly
Text on banner: Americangirllover888


Would you like a certain colour orr?

Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 355
Username: -TheThoughtOfYou.
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: Demi Lovato
Text on the banner: Love is louder, than the pressure to be perfect.
~
Thank you(:


I love her.


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10134

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

Username: -TheThoughtOfYou.
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: Demi Lovato
Text on the banner: Love is louder, than the pressure to be perfect.
~
Thank you(:


Please can you add the colour in?
I just added it to the first post. smile

Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 355

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

Username: -TheThoughtOfYou.
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: Demi Lovato
Text on the banner: Love is louder, than the pressure to be perfect.
~
Thank you(:


Please can you add the colour in?
I just added it to the first post. smile

Okay, how about white or black, So just pick the one that matches the picture you picked smile


I love her.


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Favorite anime?

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

which one would you choose pizza or fench ...

Favorite Fruits!

We the Kidz

What's everyone doing for halloween?

latest videos